{Chapter 16}

He covered himself with the blankets and drifted off to sleep.

⌯⌯⌯⌯⌯⌯⌯⌯

Baekhyun woke up and stretched. He smiled upon remembering he wasn't with 'Pork Chinchilla' no longer. Baekhyun had nicknamed him like that before he went to sleep. (A/N credits to the person who actually made that name😂 you are my hero) A few 'sexual-like' whimpers escaped his lips as he stretched.

He opened his eyes and got startled by seeing Yixing in front of him. He screamed high pitched and his screaming sounded extremely girly. Yixing saw him and had a confused look for a few seconds before breaking out into laughter. A few minutes passed and Yixing was in the floor rolling around.

Baekhyun got the pillow that was next to him and threw it at him. "Shut up Lay. Don't laugh at me!" He whined. In the end of his sentence, his voice cracked. Which only made Yixing laugh harder at him. After a few more minutes passed and Yixing stood up, recovering from all of the laughter he had.

"Anyways, Baekhyun, your yawning/ moaning is really....mmmm...how can I describe it? Hot? Alluring?" He smirked when he saw Baekhyun blush. "Just kidding Baekhyun." He laughed as Baekhyun stood up and went inside the bathroom of the room.

CHANYEOL'S ROOM

Chanyeol woke up when he heard the bed creek and felt an arm wrap around his abs. He rubbed his eyes as he stood up, the arm around his hand being taken off. "Good morning~" A cheerful voice said. The female smiled at Chanyeol. The said male opened his eyes and looked at her, clearly unamused. The female kept smiling at him. The blanket covered her body. Chanyeol smirked before hovering over her and repeating the 'things' they had done last night.

After all of that 'action' happened Chanyeol pointed towards the door and looked at her with no expression shown on his face. "Leave. Now" The female gave him a confused look "I'm sorry...excuse me?" "Leave my damn suite before I call my guards and they toss you out of the hotel naked" The female instantly bolted up from the bed and collected her clothes, which were scattered all over the floor. She changed quickly before leaving the room.

After a few more minutes, Chanyeol remembered about Baekhyun. 'oh...Yea...where the hell is that bitch at?' He looked around the room before standing up and going to take a quick shower. He got out of the shower; a few minutes later, looking like he was going to a photoshoot for one of the best magazines in the world. He wore a simple white button up shirt. Where the buttons were at, there was black cloth instead of white along with the collar. The jeans he was wearing complimented his long legs. (A/N don't judge me...I'm not a good describer when it comes to clothes...)

)