{Chapter 19}

He called nurses and doctors before getting kicked out of the room so they could check up on Baekhyun.

↝↜↝↜↝↜↝↜↝↜↝↜↝↜↝↜

Minutes later, the doctors and nurses got out of the room one by one. Chanyeol had instantly ran to the main doctor. "Is he okay?! He woke up right?! No after effect's?!?!" He shook the doctor by the shoulder's. The doctor took a step back from Chanyeol, fearing for his own life. He tried calming Chanyeol down before braking the news to him. "King Chanyeol, please, I need you to calm down." Chanyeol took deep breaths before nodding, informing the doctor to go on. "King Baekhyun, he might have short-term amnesia or long-term amnesia. We're not sure yet. It seems like short-term though. I'm very sorry" He bowed before leaving Chanyeol looking shocked.

It took a few minutes for him to recover before going inside Baekhyun's room. He opened the door gently, trying to not make any noise. Chanyeol peaked his head inside the room before clearing his throat and going inside. Baekhyun instantly turned his attention from the glass of water in his hands to Chanyeol. He raised an eyebrow. "Do you remember me Baekhyun?" A frown formed on his lips. Baekhyun shrugged and shook his head. "No....I'm sorry..." When Chanyeol heard those words, he was about to fall down. Not because he thought the world was going to end without his Baekhyun knowing who he was; but because even after it took Chanyeol a long time to like Baekhyun, it had all been taken away just like that.

Chanyeol nodded sadly, biting his bottom lip before leaving the room. Baekhyun ended up staring at Chanyeol's back and just shrugging it off. "Whatever...." He grabbed one of the pillows that were on the bed and hugged it tightly. Baekhyun was oblivious to the fact that a tall man with fairy like ears was currently hitting the steering wheel inside of his car. He was oblivious to the fact that the tall man was crying/laughing at himself and what had happened. He was oblivious of the fact that he was married, had fallen for Chanyeol before the car accident, and that he was making someone suffer. It was a one-sided love throughout the second year.

Baekhyun didn't know the reason why but he had fallen for the man who he shared a room with. Chanyeol hadn't noticed though, nor did Baekhyun try to give him 'signals'. Baekhyun caressed the pillow weirdly before falling asleep. Chanyeol was in the palace already, inside his room. He threw things around angrily. After a few minutes of throwing things around, he tangled his hands on his hair before sighing and going to the balcony. Maids wenr inside the room and cleaned up Chanyeol's mess before leaving the room.

After a few minutes of Chanyeol constantly sighing and running his hand through his hair, he went inside the room again. He went to the bathroom and took a short shower before changing into his night clothes and going to sleep.

<NEXT DAY>

Chanyeol was outside of Baekhyun's hospital room with a bouquet of roses. He ran his hand through his hair nervously before going inside. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol before turning back his attention to the window. Chanyeol groaned internally before going in front of Baekhyun and kneeling down. Baekhyun shook his head and crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry sir but  I don't want to get married yet." Chanyeol was about to loose it right there and start laughing but stopped himself before doing so. "No Baekhyun. First of all, I wasn't going to ask you for your hand. Second of all, I was just trying to take all of your attention. Third of all, we are already married." Baekhyun's mouth hung open while he shook his head. "No!~ No!~ No!~" Chanyeol sighed before explaining everything to Baekhyun.

••••••••

Chogiwa~

Two updates in one day~ hopefully y'all enjoyed this chapter. Comment and vote please💙💙☺️

I know i already published this chapter but Wattpad is saying I unpublished it and that there's 0 votes and comments....so in other words...wattpad is being weird rn...sorry