{Chapter 5}

A/N Jello~~ So.... LET'S GET EXO'S "MONSTER" TO 30 MILLION VIEWS BY TOMORROW!!!! IS THAT POSSIBLE?? OF COURSE IT IS!! EXO-L'S CAN DO THIS!!!! FIGHTING!!! AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO ISN'T AN EXO-L BUT IS HELPING WITH THE VIEWS~~~

To the "Bts fan" that hacked onto Exo's biggest fan page....you...aren't...an...actual...A.R.M.Y. you...are...just..staining the WHOLE fandom...and it was rude and I'm sure many other people didn't like it either-_- If you are an A.R.M.Y that would be willing to do this type of thing... you aren't an A.R.M.Y either because by doing that...you are bringing the WHOLE fandom down with you.

~~~~~~~~

I nodded understanding Baekhyun as he drove off to my house.

*BAEKHYUN'S POV*

Just thinking about the person in the cafe gave me chills. We were currently sitting on Kyungsoo's bed watching a movie. We didn't have nothing else to do at the moment. People think that because we are royalty we have to be doing a lot of things. Like learning a different dance, having books on top of ours head-in my opinion that is stupid-for balance, learning how to eat properly, not being able to get out of the palace at all. Well...they got that wrong. Most of it at least. We did used to balance books on top of our heads for 'balance'.

Apparently the instructors thought we were bookshelves or some shit like that. We did used to learn different dances but I just gave up at the tenth dance. We are taught to eat properly since we were small so we never did that again. The whole deal of not being able to get out of the palace was fake too. I was currently in Kyungsoo's house, so there is no more need for justification on that one.

Kyungsoo threw popcorn at me. "Yah!! What was that for?!" Kyungsoo smirked. "I just felt like doing that." I glared at Kyungsoo but decided to just drop the case otherwise Satansoo would be released and my life would end.

We were watching one of our favorite movies when my dad called me. "Hello dad" (Baekhyun! Where are you?!) I took the phone away from my ear. 'I think he just broke my ear' "I'm in Kyungsoo's house. Why?" (Okay, good. You will go with your fiancé tomorrow to pick your suits.) I was about to start whining but decided not to. "Okay" (Goodbye son. Get here soon) "Bye dad" I hung up and threw my phone at the wall making it crack.

Kyungsoo gave me an unamused look. "So...what happened?" "I fucken have to go with my fiancé tomorrow to pick the suits!!" Kyungsoo gave me a '100% done with you' face. "At least you get to meet your fiancé" "But that's the problem. I don't want to meet my fiancé yet!!"

"Well...then just tell your dad that you don't want to go. Or that you have something else to do." I was getting more angry by the second. "That is the whole fucken point! I was supposed to meet him today but I lied about your fish dying and that's how I ended up getting out of it!" Kyungsoo shrugged. "Well...Bacon...looks like your fucked now."

I went to the bowl full of popcorn and grabbed a handful. If I couldn't do anything about it now, then the best thing for me to do was to eat my angerness out. I filled my mouth with popcorn while Kyungsoo gave me a disgusted look. I talked with my mouth full "What?!"

Kyungsoo looked like he was surpressing a laugh. "You look like a pig...and it's nasty. Bacon who taught you to eat like this?! After being young and learning how to eat properly you eat like this?!" He started laughing. "Shut the fuck up Kyungsoo. Not a good time. It. Is. Not. A. Good. Time."

°THIRD PERSON'S POV°

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had finished watching the movie. "I'll leave now Kyungie." Baekhyun grabbed his broken phone before throwing it to the garbage can. Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun. "Okay. Goodbye Bacon! Fighting! Tomorrow after the shopping, you have to come over or then I'll go over to yours so you can tell me how everything went"

Baekhyun just nodded already giving up on life. Baekhyun got into his car and drove back to his house, the palace. He got to his house 20 minutes after leaving Kyungsoo's house. He parked his car. Baekhyun didn't really trust any of the workers in his house so he would never let them touch his car...at all.

Some workers opened the door for Baekhyun. He smiled and thanked them before going to his room and falling asleep.

•CHANYEOL'S POV•

I woke up when one of the maids knocked on my door. "Master. You have to wake up already. Today us the day you get to pick your suit for your wedding with your future husband." I found it pathetic how some peasants that had worked with my family for decades, actually believed me and Byun Baekhyun were deeply in love.

I rose up from my bed. "Fine. Come in" The maid came in. Her name was Dara. She always looked like she was into me but I never found her attractive. Besides, she is a peasant and I'm royalty. That's no no. "I want some black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket!" I told her. She immediately went to grab my clothes. After she gave them to me, she did my bed and cleaned my room. "Leave now" Just like that she left. I went to my restroom and took a long shower.

I got out 1 hour later. I put on the clothes I picked and was satisfied with how I looked like. I skipped breakfast and told my parents I was leaving. They didn't question me since they already knew where I was going. Kris looked awkward sitting in the table.

I stayed in my car for like 2-3 hours just taking a long nap. I woke up when my phone rang. I answered it without looking at the I.D caller. (Chanyeol! Where are you?! Your fiancé is waiting for you! Go now!) My dad hung up before I could even reply. I turned the car on and just drove to his house.

From the distance I could see a small figure looking annoyed while waiting for someone. When he spotted my car he sighed/shrugged. It looks like it will be a long day.