{Chapter 14}

Chanyeol noticed the tension and stepped in, glaring at the female.

⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇

The small woman eyed Chanyeol up and down. (*brakes into Exid's 'Up and Down'* I'm sorry please keep reading😂) Baekhyun saw as his ex eyed his now husband. He looked at Chanyeol and saw him just stand there. Looking perfectly fine, clearly not giving a damn fuck about a worker in the hotel giving him a clearly disgusted look after glaring at her for a couple of seconds. The woman cleared her throat, annoying both Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Both of the males turned their full attention towards the person outside of the room. "I'm sorry, but I came here to leave a few towels" Baekhyun just nodded, not noticing the smirk the woman had on her lips. Baekhyun let her in, not wanting to talk to her at all and deciding to act as if he didn't know the woman setting the towels perfectly in the bathroom.

The woman came out of the bathroom and walked to Baekhyun. Chanyeol was sitting in the table at the balcony. Baekhyun hadn't noticed her coming near and was startled by his ex taking his phone away from his perfect hands. "It's nice to see you after a long time....love"

Baekhyun cringed when the word 'love' left her lips. "Shut the fuck up and give me back my phone you bitch" The female smiled and shook her head. "You know Baekhyun, it took me a long time to find you again. Who knew you were a prince? If I would've know I would've never had let you get out of my grasp"

The female continued. "I missed you. And I know you've missed me too." She swinged Baekhyun's phone from one hand to another before letting it to drop to the bed and pulling up the clothes she was wearing to reveal her thighs. Baekhyun instantly felt disgusted by her. "Can you leave Taeyeon? And do yourself a favor and stop throwing yourself at every man you see. Reason why we broke up, because you are a slut."

Taeyeon's face expression changed into one of anger. "Byun Baekhyun, I swear, you will regret it." She got closer to Baekhyun and raised her hand ready to slap Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun closed his eyes, not being able to move.

"You are getting fired and we are also charging a restraining order against you" The tall man said. Baekhyun opened his eyes. He saw a dark hair male holding Taeyeon's hand. The man smiled down at Baekhyun as security guards came in the room and holded onto Taeyeon.

Baekhyun bowed to the person in front of him. "Thank you very much" The taller male rolled his eyes. "Why are you acting like if I just saved your life? Anyways it's nice to finally meet you king Baekhyun. I'm Zhang Yixing but you can just call me Lay" Baekhyun nodded "Call me Baekhyun then"

Lay nodded and smiled, showing off his dimples. "You know Baekhyun, you are more beautiful than what people say" Baekhyun blushed a light pink while Lay laughed. "And adorable too" Baekhyun's blush turned into a darker pink. At that moment Chanyeol walked in the room. He sighed and went over to Baekhyun's side. "You are?" Yixing bowed. "Zhang Yixing but call me Lay" Chanyeol shook his head. "Uhu..Yixing why are you here?"
Lay smiled "Well I was sended here to serve King Baekhyun"

Chanyeol nodded once again. "Okay, then there should be no reason for you to flirt with my husband and for you to be complementing him." Baekhyun frowned and took a step away from Chanyeol. Lay nodded "I understand" "I'm glad you do Yixing, now leave" Chanyeol pointed towards the door.

Yixing shook his head. "I think you misunderstood King Chanyeol. I'm here to only serve Baekhyun not you. I shall only take orders from him and only him" 

 I shall only take orders from him and only him" 

(A/N the gif seemed to fit here😂😂)

Chanyeol got mad and Baekhyun noticed. "Lay, can you please give us a minute? I'll call you when I need you" He smiled. Lay nodded and smiled back "As you wish Baekhyun" He left the room after that.

Chanyeol instantly glared at Baekhyun. "You are such a slut. Flirting with a man that barely showed up like five minutes ago." He glared at Baekhyun. "and then people say I'm the one that was most likely gonna be the reason why we would get divorced. They're wrong. It's going to be your fault. Why? Because you are a bitch. You are a slut throwing yourself at men that you barely know their name" Baekhyun felt tears form in his eyes.

He rubbed his eyes with his hands realizing he shouldn't care what Chanyeol thought of him. "I'm not a slut nor a bitch. I may have a bitchy attitude but I'm not a bitch Park fucken Chanyeol." Baekhyun got his phone from the bed and left the room.

Chanyeol just stayed where he was at admiring the door. After a few minutes he groaned and opened the door to look for Baekhyun. He realized that Lay wasn't there. "That slut really did go with Yixing. Ughh." He groaned once again before closing the door extremely hard. He ended up calling a girl over and for the rest of the night all that was audible were moans and groans  (A/N YUCK😖😖)

⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇⋇

A/N Well Jello~ everyone long time no shee~ sorry for not updating sooner than this...I just got lazy...hehe... On another note... 4K READS?!?!??👀👀👀😧😧😧😱😱😯😯😵😵 I am speechless....tororo tororororo~ I AM VERY VERY VERY THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS SUPPORTED MY FANFIC. I TRULY DO APPRECIATE IT A LOT. *the cheesy moment* Even though there is over a million words on this planet, not one can express how thankful I am to every single person that has supported my fanfiction and my following me. Both mean a big deal to me and I'm very thankful for that. Please keep supporting my fanfiction. ☺️💙💙

ppyong~

ppyong~