{Chapter 8}

He didn't want anything else with them, just like every other time he would bring a random stranger to his house
~~~~~~~~
•TIME SKIP•
(A/N Time skip because I want ChanBaek to be married already☺️)

~BAEKHYUN'S POV~
Time had passed very fast for me. Two weeks had passed barely of me finding out I was getting married to 'Park Chanyeol', yet I never even met him once. I feared for this day to come. It was our wedding day and I was currently having my hair fixed. I was about to burst into tears once more when Chen walked in with a black and white suit.

~THIRD PERSON POV~
"My little Bacon is getting married. It seems like if only yesterday you were a little baby crawling around the kingdom" Chen's eyes were getting teary. Baekhyun didn't want to worry his brother so he pretended to be happy and smiled. "Yes, yes it does"

Chen gave Baekhyun a look while fanning his eyes. "Remember...you can always leave him hanging...like bye Felicia~...Doesn't matter as long as you're sure you want to marry him" Chen got a hold of Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun gave Chen a fake smile. "I-I'm fine brother." Chen patted his shoulder. Chen knew deep inside Baekhyun only wanted to bring honor to his family and make his family proud. He also wanted what was best for the kingdom.

~CHANYEOL'S POV~

I was wearing a white suit. It was my wedding day. I never thought I would end up having an arranged marriage. I always thought that I'd get to marry the person of my dreams, yet it won't happen.

If I was going to marry some person I've never met then I decided to make his life miserable. Apart from getting married we were also getting crowned as the new ruler's of the Kingdom. I knew I wasn't prepared for such thing. Why? Because it was too much pressure to even think about it. Besides I didn't care about anyone else.

I sighed already giving up on life. I was already ready. I look pretty hot if you ask me. I grabbed my keys and drove to the Byun's Kingdom, the wedding was taking place in their territory. Even at that I was mad. I exceeded the speed level. If a child walked by the lanes I would probably run over him and not care.

I got to the Byun's Kingdom. Everything was extremely perfect. It was all white. EVERYTHING WAS WHITE. If only they could add fucken color-_-. My family was already there. They looked pretty excited even Kris. Probably because Tao was next to him.

My mom was wearing a long white dress that matched with her crown. If she didn't look that old then people would mistake her for the bride. My dad was next to her. He was wearing a gray suit and his crown *my future crown*.They made a perfect couple, unlike me and the fucker I'm getting married to.

The Byun's were near my parents except for one of the boys, the one I'm getting married to. They also looked like they made a perfect family and couple. Something I wouldn't fucken have. If it were up to me I'd probably already had made this whole place into a fucken mess.

I went to my family and they all greeted me. They told me how happy they were about me getting married except for Kris, of course. He knew I didn't want to get married so he wasn't going to tell me "Oh yea hey brother, I'm so fucken happy you're going to get married and stop being a playboy. Yuppee~" and end it with one of his killer smiles.

I ended up ignoring whatever my parents were talking about until Kris hit my arm and motioned his hand towards my parents. I looked at them with a 'what the fuck do you want now?' My dad sighed before speaking. "The wedding will start soon. Get ready"

I nodded in return. I went to the front of the altar and stood there hoping God could take me now. The guests started to take their seats and so did the Byun's and my family. Kris was my best man and I'm guessing the guy with camel-like eyes and high cheekbones was Baekhyun's best man.

The music started playing and my palms started to get sweaty. I was about to run out of there until Kris gave me a look. I sighed in response as a figure came walking down the aisle. He was wearing a white suit that fit him perfectly if you ask me.

His hair was dyed brown, light brown. Honey brown. It fit him perfectly. The eyeliner he was wearing made his eyes look more attractive. His skin looked so pale and if you looked closely into his eyes, you can see that he was screaming for help?

What the fuck is wrong with Byun Baekhyun. Does he not fucken know he is marrying THE Park Chanyeol? I was about ready to get a vase and throw it at him until he reached me and I had to grab his hand. When my hands touched his I felt like they were very feminine. Soft, gentle and I didn't want to fuck them up at the moment. What if he went all wild at me because his manicure got fucked up?

I let go of his hand as soon as I can and the priest started to speak.

~BAEKHYUN'S POV~

Chen went to knock at my door when the wedding was about to start. He went inside my room and told me we had to go downstairs. I grabbed onto the nearest furniture and holded onto it. "I'm not ready yet~" It took five minutes for Chen to make me release the furniture and another five to make me release the door of my room.

He threatened me that if I didn't let go of the door then he would get a bucket of water and throw it on me. I sighed giving up. What happened to the Chen that said I could say 'Bye Felicia' to Chanyeol?! It took us another ten minutes to just get to the first floor of the castle. We need an elevator in this place I swear!

The music started playing and I started walking down the aisle. It was my first time ever seeing Chanyeol and I have to say that he was good looking from far away but that was from far away. For all I know when I get closer he can go from being hot as fuck to looking like he came out of a horror movie and he is already dead.

He was good looking even from close up. He grabbed my hand and damn his was huge compared to mine. He let go of my hand as soon as he could, something I'm grateful for. The priest started speaking.

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"Prince Park Chanyeol, do you take Byun Baekhyun to be your wife?"
A loud and clear "Yes I do" came out of Chanyeol's lips. The priest turned to Baekhyun. "Prince Byun Baekhyun, do you take Park Chanyeol to be your husband?" Baekhyun was about to say 'No I fucken don't'. "Y-yes, I do" The priest smiled pleased at what I said.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. Mr. Park, you may kiss Mrs. Park" You can clearly see Baekhyun shivering when the priest said 'Mrs. Park'

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by the waist and brought him close to him and gave him a kiss. Baekhyun didn't kiss back and waited for Chanyeol to move away. The guests all clapped happily and you could hear Kyungsoo and Chen whistling. Chanyeol separated from Baekhyun seconds after and they looked towards the guest with a fake smile.

The celebration started and the guests started eating, dancing, and whatever they wanted to do. Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat next to each other smiling fakely at everyone.
••••••••
A/N So...I've never been good with weddings...at all..sorry for the crappy wedding..😐😶😅...the main point is that ChanBaek is finally married👌🏻🙏😩👏☺️🙌💯