{Chapter 6}

It looks like it will be a long day.

~~~~~~~~

~BAEKHYUN'S POV~

I saw a white ferrari stop a few meters away from me. I sighed and shrugged before walking to the car. I honestly didn't want to get in the car, nor go with him somewhere, nor even see the sunlight. I'd rather just be in my room. Sleeping, eating, watching tv, or just doing what I do best...which is completely doing nothing. Damn that sounded so nice right now. My ring tone went off before I got in the car. I looked at the caller's ID and it was my dad. "Hello dad?" (Baekhyun where are you at?) "I'm about to get in the guy's car"

(Guy's car?! Which guy?!?!) "My fiancé's car" I shivered when I used the word the fiancé. (Ohh...Baekhyun...your mom..she is sick and you need to come quick) "Where are you guys at?!" (We are in the hospital that we always come to) "Okay dad I'll be there in five minutes." I hung up and forgot about my 'fiancé' and went to my own car.

~THIRD PERSON'S POV~

Chanyeol was about to run out of his car to go get Baekhyun and make him sit down in the passenger's seat that was next to him before he received a phone call from his dad informing him about Baekhyun's mother's condition. Chanyeol sighed 'So I just wasted my valuable time for no shit?!'

Chanyeol pressed his foot on the pedal and drove off immediately. He was angry and frustrated. At everything all of a sudden. He was angry at his fiancé. He was angry at his father. He was angry at his family except for his brother. He was angry at the traffic light because it was in red. He was angry at the sun for even existing. (A/N Me every single day the sun is out)

Chanyeol decided to go to his friend's house. Once the light turned green he stepped on the pedal, exceeding the speed level. Chanyeol parked his car and got out. Before he even knocked one of the maid's opened the door. The maid greeted him but Chanyeol didn't even look at her and just went to the place where he knew he was going to be at, his room

Chanyeol barged into the room without even knocking and found a very disturbing scene. Chanyeol did gagging noises and Jongin threw his shirt that was in his hand at him. "Just because you don't have my god-like body doesn't mean you can hate on what I have." Jongin gave Chanyeol a smirk while Chanyeol glared at him.

"So my friend, what brings you here on this precious day? Weren't you supposed to be shopping for a wedding suit?" Chanyeol's face showed anger. "DON'T. EVEN. REMIND. ME." Jongin looked at Chanyeol and raised an eyebrow. "What happened? He didn't show up?" Jongin started laughing. If Jongin wouldn't have been so far away, Chanyeol would've knocked him out.

Chanyeol restrained himself from walking all the way to Jongin and hitting him. "No...well sorta. He was there..waiting for me..then his fucken mom decided to get sick and make him go to the hospital right before he even opened the door." Kai laughed softly. "Poor Baekhyun...I mean he is going to marry you...If I was him...I'd drink bleach or something like that.." "Two words one beautiful meaning Jongin. FUCK. YOU"

Jongin just laughed. "I love you too Chanyeollie~" He used an irritating voice before doing a heart with his hands. Chanyeol got a pillow and threw it at him. They started talking about many other things. Before they knew it the sun was already down. Chanyeol bid Jongin goodbye before leaving his house.

~CHANYEOL'S POV~

I got my car keys out before unlocking it and going inside. I turned on the engine enjoying the sound of it. I turned the radio on so I wouldn't have a dry ride all the way to my house. I had forgotten I had left my phone in here while I was in Jongin's house so I checked my phone. There was a least 20 missed phone calls and they were all my dad's. 'Not gonna call back' I checked my messages and saw that my dad had sended at least 60 messages. What caught my attention was another message. It was from an unknown person. I decided to open the message and didn't expect it to be from the person that had sended it to me.

~~~~~~~

(A/N Jello everyone... lol y'all thought I was gonna have Baekhyun and Chanyeol meet...hehe ^_^

Anyways please vote and comment. ALSO I HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND I PUBLISHED A KAISOO FANFIC IN THERE. PLEASE SUPPORT IT!!! It is called "Behind Closed Doors"...I think... The account is Diva_ChanBaek PLEASE SUPPORT IT TOO