{Chapter 11}

Chanyeol faked coughed before looking around the suite.

••••••••

~THIRD PERSON'S POV~

It was until Chanyeol 'coughed' that Baekhyun focused on how the room was set up then what the 'decorations' were. His eyes widened when he saw that there was only one bed. As if Chanyeol had read Baekhyun's mind, he stared at the bed then at Baekhyun. 'Fuck no' Was the only thought Chanyeol had in his mind.

Baekhyun instantly looked at the white leather couch that was in the room, with hope in his eyes. Baekhyun went inside the room before Chanyeol and went to sit in the couch. Chanyeol stayed in the doorway. A smirk formed on his lips as he thought, 'Well since we're married...might as well toy with him'. He internally did an evil chuckle and he walked inside the room completely, after locking the door.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, who was sitting in the couch and looking at his phone. His shoulders were sort of tense, which meant Baekhyun was uncomfortable. He walked deeper into the suite and leaned against a wall. He glanced at Baekhyun then at the bed. "Hey...Baekhyun..." He waited for Baekhyun to answer to him. But to his surprise, he didn't get a response, not a whimper, whisper, humm. Just the breathing sounds Baekhyun made once in a while.

Baekhyun didn't think of nor was willing to nor was going to answer Chanyeol. Instead, he was going to pretend the Purge happened in Frane and that Chanyeol was dead. He kept scrolling through his phone, clearly not noticing Chanyeol getting mad about him not answering back.

Chanyeol ended up giving up, realizing he didn't give a fuck about it. <Fuck you too Baekhyun> He laid in the bed, the thought of him giving up the bed for Baekhyun not crossing his mind at all. He got under the blankets and fixed the pillows, eventually falling asleep.

~BAEKHYUN'S POV~

I heard Chanyeol's snores and immidately got annoyed by them...in other words I was annoyed by Chanyeol. <Why the fuck does he have to snore so loud?! And why was he being a dick by not even offering the bed to me?!?!............that fucker>

I ended up just laying in the couch and relaxing. I used my phone for a few more hours. I couldn't fall asleep unlike that tree that was laying in the bed, sleeping like there was no tomorrow. I'm 100% sure that he could sleep through the end of the world. I stood up and walked to the balcony.

~THIRD PERSON'S POV~

(A/N I might end up doing most of the fanfic in third person pov because I feel weird writing in Bacon's pov or Chanyeol's pov)

Baekhyun leaned against the coreal (or whatever it's called😂😁) of the balcony. He looked at the city. The shining lights taking away the sparkle of the stars. He sighed and rested his head on his hands. He stayed outside for a few more hours until he decided it was time to go. In those hours he stayed outside the only thought in Baekhyun's mind were 'what does the future hold for me with him by my side?'

Baekhyun laid on the couch since the tree was still sleeping comfortably on the bed. He got his black coat he was wearing and put it over him before falling asleep.
The next morning Baekhyun had woken up. He looked around and realized that it wasn't his room. He was about to start screaming and freaking out until he remembered that he was in Paris and married-to a bitch-. He sat down on the couch and rubbed his eyes cutely.