Preview {Chapter 3}

I felt nervous but managed to maintain a straight face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHANYEOL'S POV~

My father and I were greeted by a few maids who later on escorted us to what I guess was the living room. When we got to the living room we saw a man who looked around his 30's, but in reality he was 43 years old. 'Damn he looks so young.'

I bowed slightly before saying, "Hello, I'm Park Chanyeol. It is a pleasure to meet you." He smiled and chuckled softly. "No need to be so formal Chanyeol-sshi" He patted my back and i smiled awkwardly. i looked around the room to see if my fiance was there but apart from me, my father, and Mr. Byun ... there was no one else.

Mr. Byun noticed me looking around the room so he spoke. "I'm sorry Chanyeol-sshi, but Baekhyun couldn't make it. He had a last minute emergency." He spoke with a frown and in his eyes you could see anger. I decided to play it cool. "It's okay Mr. Byun. I'll just meet him another day." He smiled, "I'm glad you're understanding Chanyeol-sshi."

'Where the fuck did he go? What is more important than meeting his future husband?!' I covered my anger with a smile and came up with an excuse to leave them. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I just remembered I have to meet Jongin in 15 minutes." I said as I checked my watch. They both smiled before my dad spoke.

"Okay son, just get to the house early." I gave a hug to my dad and bowed to Mr. Byun before leaving. I got into my car and drove away to a cafe. I played my favorite song "Playboy" by Exo. They were my favorite group and my favorite member was Chanyeol. He had the same name as me.. and he was also good-looking and tall and a good rapper and very talented, like me.

I arrived at the cafe and parked my car. I got off my car and went inside the cafe. I took a seat at table that was the farthest from the door and waited for the waiter.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I got to Kyungsoo's house and saw him walking out of his house. He walked towards my car and I let the window down. "Going somewhere Soo?" He nodded before getting inside the car. "Let's go to the cafe we usually go to please"

I nodded before driving off. We got to the cafe in less than 10 minutes and I parked my car next to a white Ferrari. We walked into the cafe and went to our usual table. I sat down across from Kyungsoo and waited for the waiter. While waiting for the waiter Kyungsoo started screaming at me and gave me his Satansoo look which honestly scares the fuck out of me.

"When were you going to tell me you are going to get married?!" He grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him. His screaming caught attention from everyone that was in the cafe. Kyungsoo realized he had everyone's attention and let go of me.

"Calm down Kyungsoo...I barely found out today. When did you find out? Where did you find out?" I raised one of my eyebrows. "I found out yesterday in the night... it is all over the internet 'Byun Baekhyun, the future king, in an engagement with Park Chanyeol'. Wait..so it is an arranged marriage?" I nodded. "Yes it's an arranged marriage. I haven't even met Park Chanyeol yet."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Chanyeol heard his name in a conversation and his face instantly turned to where he heard his name. He starred at them and listened to their conversation. 'My marriage with Baekhyun is on the internet?' He took his phone out immediately and looked at the news. The highlight of the week was in fact his marriage with Byun Baekhyun. He scrolled down and found a picture of him and another one of Baekhyun.

He looked at the picture carefully and then looked at one of the boys that was just talking about him. 'They look exactly the same...except for the hair color and style of clothes' He kept looking at the picture and then at the boy that was sitting at a not so far table talking with a doe-eyed boy.