{Chapter 25}

It was early in the morning when Baekhyun and Chanyeol had woken up

It was early in the morning when Baekhyun and Chanyeol had woken up. They had fallen asleep while hugging each other, and because of the short male kicking Chanyeol where he shouldn't be touched, unless it was for pleasure, they had woken up. Baekhyun had been asleep when he had hit Chanyeol there, so the only thing that woke him up was the loud groan that left Chanyeol's pink and plump lips.

Baekhyun wasn't fully awake, even though Chanyeol had yelled at him for hitting him there. The male's eyes were opening and closing very slowly, and a bit of saliva was slowly cascading down the corner of his beautiful lips. "Mmm... Chinchilla... please stop screaming... Baekhyunnie is sorry..." Baekhyun whispered softly, referring to himself in third person as he rubbed his eyes gently, making himself look extremely cute.

Seeing Baekhyun like this made Chanyeol feel something, and he knew that he didn't want to feel it since it would make him be extremely soft for Baekhyun, and he didn't want to be soft for him since he had been hurt physically.

"Baekhyunnie is sorry... Please forgive Baekhyunnie..." Baekhyun murmured as he ruffled Chanyeol's hair. Baekhyun slowly kneeled and leaned closer to Chanyeol, pecking his forehead. "I-I'll give you a kiss where I hurt you j-just s-so it gets better bec-because my kisses make everything better... ac-according to Lay hyung." He whispered sleepily before he began to crawl towards the end of the bed.

Baekhyun was quickly stopped by Chanyeol, his fairy-like ears extremely red since he didn't like the last part he heard. "Lay hyung?" Chanyeol said with a cold voice that could easily kill someone. He didn't like the way that Yixing's nickname rolled off Baekhyun's tounge so smoothly, it made his blood boil. "You'll call 'Lay hyung' Yixing from now on, Baekhyun." He said. Baekhyun turned to look at him before he nibbled on his bottom lip and sat down right on top of Chanyeol's 'there'. "B-But Lay hyung doesn't want me to call him Yixing... he said that it makes him sad. I don't want Lay hyung to be sad." He whispered before he began to whine, moving on top of Chanyeol's 'there' and making Chanyeol let out a soft groan. He sat up and gripped Baekhyun's hips. "Baekhyun, you'll call him Lay hyung otherwise I'll be mad. Who would you prefer to be mad or sad? Me? Or Lay hyung?" He asked Baekhyun.

The smaller male was left dumbfounded before he whispered a name under his breath. Chanyeol immediately pushed Baekhyun off him. "Well then go make Lay hyung happy, Baekhyun." He said, his voice cold once again. A frown instantly covered Baekhyun's lips and he tried to get on top of Chanyeol, but the tall male just kept pushing him away. Tears pooled up in Baekhyun's eyes, and he frowned. "Chanyeol...." He whispered, but Chanyeol threw him a blanket. "Lay hyung's room is across the hall. Go sleep there." He said coldly and turned his back towards his husband. Baekhyun was hugging the pillow before small sobs began to leave his lips. The male slowly walked out of the room as guilt started to eat up Chanyeol.

A loud sigh left Chanyeol's lips before he stood up and went behind Baekhyun, only for him to hug Baekhyun and pick him up gently. Baekhyun, being the stubborn person he was, kicked his legs and hit Chanyeol's chest multiple times. "Put me down. I AM GONNA GO TO LAY HYUNG'S ROOM!" He yelled loudly, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes as Baekhyun spoke. "Stop it. You're not gonna go sleep with Yixing." He said. The second Lay heard his name, he woke up and walked out of the room. Obviously, Lay was still half asleep so he just stood there, rubbing his eyes as he tried to come to a conclusion about what the fuck was happening.

"Lay hyung, tell Chinchilla to let me go sleep with you." Baekhyun said as he kept crying softly. Lay slowly turned to look at Baekhyun before he nodded, only to walk back to his room and close the door. He did not wanna deal with drama at the moment. The man had been literally sleeping so damn comfortably and he wasn't ready to face Baekhyun and Chanyeol's drama. Fuck no.

Baekhyun's mouth hung open as he saw Lay go into his room without another word. He immediately felt Chanyeol's smirk and quickly hit his chest one last time. "Take me to the room already." He muttered under his breath.

Chanyeol nodded and walked to their room, the smirk still visible on his lips. He placed Baekhyun down, and Baekhyun suddenly grabbed his shirt and pulled him down, making Chanyeol hover over him. They were very close to each other, and Baekhyun was just staring at Chanyeol with wide eyes, wondering what he had done and why he had done it.

Chanyeol's face was mirroring Baekhyun's. He was also wondering why Baekhyun had done such thing, not that he was complaining though. Suddenly, Baekhyun pushed him away, making Chanyeol let out a groan when he fell on the floor harshly. "Fuck, Baekhyun! If you're gonna be this bitchy for something you did, then fucking think before acting!" He said, rubbing his head gently as he frowned.

Baekhyun stared at him before he pouted, fiddling with his fingers as he felt guilty. "S-Sorry..." He whispered. "Will you forgive Baekhyunnie?" He asked softly, only to have Chanyeol stared up at him. Chanyeol rolled his eyes before muttering a 'yes' under his breath. Baekhyun's pout instantly vanished, and he jumped on Chanyeol, hurting him once again. "Yayyyy!!!" He said happily. Chanyeol wasn't used to Baekhyun being so clingy, and he was most definitely not used to the warm feeling he felt whenever Baekhyun would touch him or speak to him cutely and stuff. Chanyeol hugged him gently and smiled softly. "Okay." The tall male said softly. "Let's just go back to resting because I'm tired.." He whispered before Baekhyun nodded, agreeing with him.

They both laid down on the bed once again, only to fall asleep after a bit, cuddling with each other as they slept.

••••••••

A/N GUESS WHO IS BAAAAACKKKK!!

If y'all know where this^^ is from, I love you

I haven't updated this book in like fucking forever... sorry for that... I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter... because it's so cute and innoooooceeeeeennnntt!!!!😭😭
Please vote and leave comments💙

GO VOTE FOR EXO ON MAMA!!!!