{Chapter 24}

A/N So, before I start, lemme just clarify the last chapter. It was a dream inside of another dream. S/o to iChanbaeki for saying this because otherwise, I wouldn't know how to explain the shit that I write... Any who, hopefully you guys can enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment.o(^^)o

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It took five minutes for both males to fall asleep while hugging each other.

The next morning, Baekhyun woke up with his head hurting like a bitch. He felt an unfamiliar warmth around his waist and on his neck so he looked towards his side and saw his husband, Chinch-Chanyeol.

His face soon flushed as he felt his heart beat faster because both were extremely close to the point that if one of them did a wrong move, their lips would be connected in a kiss. His breathing began to even out as he decided not to move at all, and just wait for the other male to wake up, and hopefully that time would come soon because he couldn't stand being this close to Chanyeol without his heart wanting to jump out of him.

Since the shorter male didn't wanna be this close to Chanyeol, he grabbed a pillow from nearby and hit the other with it but, apparently it wasn't a good idea because Chanyeol moved his face towards the right a little, which caused for his lips to meet with Baekhyun's sweet ones. The male hadn't even noticed that he was kissing his husband otherwise, he probably would've backed away since it was probably awkward for the both of them, even if deep down, very very very very deeeeeeeepppp down, they both enjoyed it.

Baekhyun's eyes were wide, like Kyungsoo's, as he just stared at the other, their lips still touching. Chanyeol's eyes fluttered open a few seconds later, when he felt something warm against his lips. He'd be lying if he said that whatever was on his lips, wasn't disturbing his beautiful sleep, which just so happened to be about Baekhyun. The second he saw Baekhyun in front of him, he literally pushed the other male, which caused for Baekhyun to fall off the bed.

A yelp followed by a groan left Baekhyun's lips, the male had fallen on his pretty round butt. "This is sexual harassment!!!!!" He yelled as he stood up. "It was an unwanted kiss!!! Sexual harassment!!!!!!" Baekhyun yelled louder as he pointed towards the good looking tree, Chanyeol. Chanyeol groaned as he stared at Baekhyun, only to throw a pillow at Baekhyun, making him fall down once again. "This is now physical violence!!!!!!" He yelled louder.

Chanyeol groaned as Baekhyun yelled like a lunatic. "Shut the fuck up, Bacon. First, you fucking wake me up by putting your lips on mine... Then, you scream and don't let me go back to sleep... Someone as handsome as me needs their beauty sleep..." Chanyeol muttered under his breath, grabbing a pillow and putting it over his head. The short male ignored Chanyeol and kept on screaming, which caused for a maid to knock at the door and ask if everything was alright. Chanyeol and Baekhyun both answered at the same time. The short male with a 'no' and the tall male with a 'yes.'

Baekhyun grabbed a pillow and smacked Chanyeol with it. "Get up, you little piece of shit. We need to go meet up with my parents... And yours and the other people that are....staying....over...to discuss how everything is going for the kingdom... Oh fuck! There's people staying over... Fucking Chanyeol... Why the fuck didn't you remind me?! I just yelled sexual harassment and physical violence like a crazy bitch... Do you think they heard?" He muttered as he hit Chanyeol with the pillow repeatedly.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand, quickly stopping him and making Baekhyun lay down on top of him. The taller's arms wrapped around Baekhyun's waist before he sighed. "Well, Park Baekhyun, all I can say is that you're at fault with this because I kept on trying to stop you.... But nooooooooo Park Baekhyun loves to scream stupid things..." He muttered, not noticing that Baekhyun's cheeks had been dusted by a light shade of pink.

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol on the chest lightly before he managed to roll off Chanyeol. "I-I'll just go t-take a....a shower." He muttered sheepishly before he basically ran towards the bathroom, the shade of pink somehow becoming a shade of red in just a couple of seconds.

Baekhyun couldn't explain his feelings at the moment. Maybe he was getting sick since his heartbeat had increased the second Chanyeol called him 'Park Baekhyun'. It was something normal, he never got shy nor acted like this when Chanyeol called him that, but today, he felt something in his stomach, he just couldn't explain it. The way Chanyeol's arms wrapped around Baekhyun's waist, the short male felt protected. He felt the need to want to stay like that forever.

********
A/N what the fuck??? I'm alive??? God... I am sorry for the hiatus shit I've been on... I've just been pressured af lately
Anywhore, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter... please anticipate the next one... forgive me for the hiatus and for the confusion I've caused. Please vote and comment too🖤🖤