{Chapter 7}

I decided to open the message and didn't expect it to be from the person that had sended it to me

~~~~~~~~
~CHANYEOL'S POV~

My mouth gaped open as I read the message over and over again.

-Dear Chanyeol,
I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend the...umm...'date' or whatever you want to call it. I'm sure you know the reason behind it. Again...I'm truthfully sorry.
~Byun Baekhyun-

After minutes of reading it, I figured out I was still pissed off at him. I mean he blew me off. Yea I get it his mom was sick and bleh>_< but I wasted my valuable time. For all I know I could've been having fun with some random chick or dude. I smirked at the idea I just had.

~BAEKHYUN'S POV~

My fingers trembled as I typed down the message. My father was making me write it and was currently telling me what to write. Normal me would've just said something like
-Hey this is Baekhyun,
I didn't go and I'm happy I didn't go😂 I'll see you later tho...-

I might've sounded rude but at times like these I didn't give a fuck. I didn't want to marry him either, so I found no reason to be super polite to him or be respectful. My dad finished telling me what to write and I sended the message. I turned my phone off right after just incase he might text me back or worst, call me.

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Chanyeol parked his car right outside a private club for only the richest people in the kingdom. He was well-known in the club because he would visit it constantly. Chanyeol got off his car and went inside. The smell of alcohol invading his nose the second he stepped inside the club. He went over to his usual spot which was in the center-back. Everyone was able to see him and he would be able to see everyone.

He sat down and instantly a waiter came bringing with him a bottle of the finest alcohol beverage in the kingdom. He served Chanyeol and Chanyeol instantly took it down in one-shot. He told the waiter to get a bigger glass. The waiter did as he was told.

While the waiter was gone a few girls went over to Chanyeol. They all had short dresses that fit their bodies perfectly. Chanyeol licked his lips enjoying the sight. One of the girls went over and sat on Chanyeol's lap. She had dark brown hair and her dress was the shortest one around. She showed off her thighs and legs perfectly. The dress hugged her curves flawlessly. She smirked when she saw Chanyeol checking her out. She got near Chanyeol and kissed his neck.

Chanyeol let her do whatever she wanted. He was used to it and he honestly thought she looked pretty hot.

Another girl came near Chanyeol. This time she was blonde. She sat on the left side of Chanyeol and wrapped his arm around her. Chanyeol's smirked when the girl moved Chanyeol's hand around her breasts. The girl let out a low moan.

A few other girls sat around. They didn't try anything thinking they were lucky enough to just even sit there. After a few hours of drinking Chanyeol took both of the girls to his car. He drove to his house and got off the car instantly.

The girls got off the car. One was in Chanyeol's right side the other one in his left side. They went to his room and all you could hear were groans and moans.

The next morning Chanyeol woke up and shooed the girls away. He didn't want to see them ever again in his life. He had a good time in the night fucking them but that was it. He didn't want anything else with them, just like every other time he would bring a random stranger to his house.

••••••••

A/N so...how was that?...I'm so sorry...😅😂...So I had like half of this chapter done...but then it all erased...and then my computer broke so...fml...sorry for the lame and late update😁... In like one or two chapters ChanBaek will be married☺️
Please vote and comment pleaseee~🙏