Conflict 14: World

IMPORTANT:

A lot of my earlier readers will notice that I've revised the scene with Denmark/Mathias. Back when I first wrote the story, I was still immature (and I still am to some degree), but now I realized the double standard here. I am against ALL FORMS OF UNNECESSARY/ABUSIVE VIOLENCE, may it be directed on women or men or children or animals, and I do NOT support the notion that just because someone is a man it is okay to hit that person.

Furthermore, to make things clear I don't frown upon pre-marital sex; it's your body, if you wanna have sex you go on, you have my full support. If my making the reader a virgin bothered any of you, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to offend any of you nor was I trying to preach you into abstinence—which is still cool if you believe in it.

Anyway, I've ranted long enough. Please enjoy this chapter, babydolls!

"What on Earth..." The young woman reread the card that she found beneath the door of her apartment. It only had an address. Rosewood Inn.

"Bella, you came!" Feliciano tackled the girl as she entered the lobby.

"Stop it, you'll suffocate her, you idiot" Lovino, despite his words, was visibly glad and relieved.

She turned to the pup that got out of Ludwig's embrace and started running towards her.

"Oatmeal? What are you doing here?" She picked him up.

"They went to our house to get him" Arin appeared with Allen behind her.

"They wanted to surprise you and invited us" Allen added.

"Surprise me?"

"We're sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable" Antonio hugged her.

"We'd never blame you" Francis smiled kindly from across the room.

"Yeah" Gilbert turned to Matthias who was with Alfred, "It's his fault"

"Hey!" He pouted.

"At any rate" Ludwig cleared his throat, "We need to go. Everyone's waiting"

"What?" The girl was only getting more and more surprised than she originally was.

"You'll know once we're there" Arin shoved her friend towards the elevator.

"SURPRISE!"

The ballroom was spacious but it was filled with people that Name knew and didn't know. She saw Arthur speaking with Lukas by the window. Matthew was with Kumajirou, silently smiling at her. Ivan was next to three younger, shorter men with frightened faces despite the Russian's usual Stepford smile.

"W-what is all this?" The girl blinked, surprised.

"A welcome party" Francis leaned down just above her shoulder, "Feliciano's idea. Plus if you already know about our little secret then you're like family" Her eyes widened and he winked, "Matthew told us everything "

A pretty brunette woman and a bespectacled man approached Name, trailing behind them were two blondes.

"So nice to finally meet you, Name. I'm Elizabeta, and I am Hungary. I've heard so much about you from Gilbert and Ludwig" the woman said as she cheerfully shook Name's.

"I'm Roderich, and also Austria. Pleasure to make your acquaintance" He offered a hand and the girl shook it lightly.

"Nice to meet you" 'They make a cute couple' She thought as she observed the two.