Conflict 16: Breakfast

Name was shocked but instantly attempted to elbow her attacker.

   However she felt dizzy just as when he pushed the door open and had them both inside before swiftly shutting the door with a kick of his foot. The girl's anxiety grew more and more. A steam engine started inside her chest and she could feel the blood rush in her veins. Her mind began to panic. Disorganized, she felt tears build up from the corners of her eyes.

   'What's going to happen? Am I gonna get hurt? What if he has a gun? I can't fight back.'

   "That was close"

   The young woman knew that voice and accent well. Fear transformed into irritation and rage, and she slid her tongue over the hand that covered her lips, resulting in a curse from the "attacker". She forced her way out of the arm that kept her in the man's hold.

   "Gilbert!" Her knees were bent and she had her fists ready for a fight as she pivoted and faced the German—ahem, Prussian.

   He wiped the spit off with a handkerchief, "What the Hell vas that for?"

   "What do you mean?" She yelled "You're the one who held me from behind like a fucking rapist! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

   Gilbert cackled "Don't pretend like you didn't like that. Besides I couldn't help it"

   He took a step forward, she took three backwards.

   "You look good in that" He smirked. She knew that he was being his usual arrogant bastard self. At any rate she was thankful that she wasn't some sort of depraved otaku sexual predator with a maid fetish. She had her Taser in her hand after feeling it from the shelf behind her. Gilbert, despite being who he was, could still try to do something unwelcomed, and she didn't like risks too much.

   "Why the hell are you here anyway?" She asked.

   "Hm? Oh" He fixed the cuffs of his suit "Francis, Toni and I messed with Roderich and we scrambled before Elizaveta could get a hold of us"

   'How old are you guys?' She sighed "I'm not even gonna ask what you did"

   "Too bad because I'm going to tell you anyway" He said smugly "We put cockroaches in his pajamas"

   'Again: How old are you guys?' "Go hide someplace else if that's all you have to say. I have some other stuff to do"

   "Like what?"

   "None of your concern. Don't you have some work to do or something?" She dropped her bag on the floor next to the couch.

   "Ugh, you sound like Vest"

   "Who?"

   "West, you know, my brother, Germany. Ludwig"

   "He has a point you know. And aren't you the older one?"

   "Yes, but being a shtick in the ass is West's job. My job is to be as awesome as possible. I mean look at me" He gestured at his form "I'm tall and handsome and irresistible"

   "Let's not forget your charming modesty" She sighed again, but grinned "But Ludwig does need to loosen up a bit. People will get the wrong idea with him if he keeps frowning"

   "And exactly what's your idea of him?" He sat down on the couch next to her.

   "He's a tsundere" She replied, crossing her legs.

   "A what?"

   Before she could repeat and explain there was a tapping. The two turned and saw Francis who effortlessly unlocked the window and quietly hopped inside.