18.5

"Where's that damned bathroom again?" [Name] struggled to find her way across the seemingly endless hallways under the dim light of her cellphone.

"Where, where—kyah!" She shrieked as her foot caught onto a rug and she fell to the floor.

"Ow..." She uttered, rubbing her rear. When she tried to stand she yelped as she tumbled back down after feeling the muscles in her foot twist. She bent over and examined it.

"Dammit"

"Someth'ng wrong?" A familiar steady voice echoed and she lifted her head up to see Berwald walking over to her.

"No, yes, I..." She smacked her knee softly "I sprained my ankle"

"Can you walk?" He knelt down beside her.

"No, I don't think so. Can you help me up—oh!" She gasped when he carried her in his arms "O-okay, I guess this is okay too"

"It's not that bad" [Name] said as Berwald proceeded to skillfully and silently wrap her ankle with bandage after he brought her to his room "It'd probably just last for a few days. No harm done, right?"

He merely grunted in response. They remained quiet for the rest of the procedure.

"You know, you don't talk too much" She broke the silence "I like you"

He paused from cleaning up his first-aid kit and glanced at [Name], his usually grumpy-looking face was slightly surprised with his widened eyes.

The door suddenly creaked opened and Tino peered inside, rubbing his eye "Svi, are you alright? I thought I heard noises" He then grew alert and stood straight when his vision fell upon the girl on the bed, "[Name]?"

"Good morning, I guess" She laughed, embarrassed.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was trying to go to the bathroom but um..." She motioned at her bandaged ankle "I tripped and Berwald found me"

"Oh, are you alright?"

"Well, I will be in a few days. Can you guys help me to my room?"

"Here" Berwald attempted to gently lay the girl down on her bed but his knee weakened for a moment and he fell on top of her.

"Uh!" His cheeks turned pink but she just giggled "Maybe you should have your knees checked too"

The door swung open and he immediately stood up.

"Here's some tea" Tino walked inside and handed [Name] a mug after pouring honey in, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I'm sure. It's just a sprain"

"Good"

"You guys are good at this" She blew onto the mug.

"I'm sorry?"

"Taking care of people. You're very good at it; both of you. Guess that's why you guys make great parents" She sipped on the tea.

"WHAT?" Tino clenched the tray he used to carry the mug and honey.

"Oh, I'm sorry. 'Couple'?"

"T-that's—YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!"

The Swede then wrung an arm around Tino's shoulders "He's my wife"

The girl blinked then beamed "I see"

"YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!"