Chapter 1: Everything was Perfect...

WARNING:
GET READY FOR SOME TISSUES AND SOMETHING YOU CAN CRY AND SCREAM ON...LIKE A PILLOW..

------------------------------------------------------

Aaron stared deep into my eyes and kissed me. I was so glad that he asked me to become his girlfriend, but somehow it doesn't feel right. I feel like soon we will part ways one day.

What is my heart telling me? I wish Zane is with me right now..

I slightly smiled when he let's go of me and we both breathe heavily. We have been kissing for a few seconds and already we are out of breathe. I laugh slightly,"Did you pick Grey from fairy tail as your costume because I use to be a huge fan of him, until.."

"Levi came along? Yes I picked Grey because of that..I was about to choose Levi, but I had to wear a shirt," Aaron said gently. He stroked my hair and mumbles,"We should tell the others.."

I nodded and mumbles,"Kawaii-Chan will go crazy.."

He smiled and said,"Good..let everyone know that we both are a wonderful couple now.."

We both laugh, but my heart somehow breaks when Zane's face popped up in my mind. (Just WOW..every time I keep trying to type popped it changes to pooped....^~^)

He looks at me and asks,"Whats wrong? Your face looks pale..Are you having second thoughts..."

His eyes shows that he is worried and sadden at the same time. So, I quickly shakes my head and said,"No I'm not..it's just..that..I don't know..."

"You don't have to tell me...," he smiled.

I nodded and we both left the room holding hands. As we left I saw Zane leaning against the wall, he slowly clapped his hands and looks down. He said,"Congrats.."

His tone of voice seemed to change a bit and I looked at Aaron. He pats Zane on the back and whispers words I can't hear. The only word I was able to hear was,"Thanks..."

Instantly they both burst into laughter and so an annoyed look appears on my face. "Now what are you, Zane, laughing about with my new boyfriend?!"

Aaron laughs,"Uh oh looks like the sassy Aphmau just appeared!! What happened to the blushing Aphmau?"

Instantly I felt heat spread all across my face. Zane laughs slightly,"Hah, there she is..."

Instantly we all burst into laughter and spent the rest of the day at the convention. At the end of the day, Aaron and I talked a bit on my bed. The others stayed inside the boys room.

Aaron hugged me and said,"So, How do I look? You know as Grey."

I blushed,"H-hot...I still kind of like him.."

"Glad, but you better not like him as much as me..,"Aaron joked.

I laughed and kissed him slightly on the cheek. He suddenly said,"Hey what was that? We're dating..you can kiss me normally..Not like how you kiss Zane under that mistletoe...Now that I think about it..doesn't that mean you did kind of kissed him first? Was that your first kiss...on an actual person...?"

I nodded and blushed slightly,"Yes..I guess.."

"Now that makes me kind of jealous," Aaron mumbles.

"Oh...No need to be now..we're dating..and your my first kiss on the lips..," I mumbled.

He suddenly leaned in and kissed me. Later on after our talk we both cuddled next to each other and fell asleep instantly.

~Later on in the night~

Aaron wakes up and stares at me. He smiled and kissed me on the head. He slowly sneaks out of the bed and looks out the window.

Zane walks up from behind him,"The girls was taking pictures when you both were sleeping..."

"Haha, I expected as much," he laughed.

Zane mumbles,"Where are you going..?"

Aaron puts on his jacket and whispers,"I'm going to go and get a surprise for her. Don't tell Aphmau.." He winked at Zane.

Zane slightly smiled,"Just don't go running off away from her..and breaking her heart"

"Course not, I love her. Besides that is something you would've done in the past," he laughed. "Also, don't go stealing her while I'm away. Who knows when she will wake up?"

"Nah, she sleeps like a rock," Zane laughed quietly.

Aaron looks at him confused,"Isn't the first time you saw her asleep..?"

"I saw her fall asleep when we were doing our so called 'Little Play Dates'...," Zane laughed.

"Date? Did you kiss her? Were you both already dating by then," Aaron questioned angrily.

"N-no! We were playing with..I mean she forced me to play with her...my little horses dolls..,"Zane said quickly. He blushed because he felt embarrass.

"Dude everyone knows that you play with them too," Aaron joked.

"R-really," Zane almost yelled.

"Haha, you just admitted it! Well..I gotta go..also keep your voice down..," Aaron smiles.

Aaron left the room and Zane looks at Aphmau. He quickly kneels by her bedside and kissed her on her lips instinctively. He rushed to get back up and covered his mouth. He whispered,"Why..did..I-?" Suddenly he heard a very loud car crash. Sirens was heard in the distance. Zane rushed toward the window and looked outside. He saw Aaron lying on the street bleeding. His eyes widen and ran out the door. He mumbles,"N-no! Your not suppose to leave her, you idiot!! She was..so happy...don't make her smile disappear.."

------------------------------------------------------
This idea came by well...when Aaron died...in so 81..When I was typing I almost cried though!! Well, hope you like! MEI_LOCKED IS OUT!

P.s. still continuing the other Zanmau..