Chapter 16: Heart Break

Well...I guess I'm going to start adding songs to my chapters...PLAY ANYTIME
------------------------------------------------------

Ivy pushes Zane back a little and stares at him sweetly. She whispers,"Um...Aphmau...is here." She points at me.

I stared at them both with tears in my eyes and mumbles,"H-hi."

"Is she a friend of yours," Zane looks at Ivy.

Ivy's eyes widens slightly and I spoke up a little with a crack in my voice,"Don't you remember...m-m-me?"

"I'm sorry...no. I remember all my friends but not you. I'm sorry, you might have the wrong person," Zane mumbles and looks awkwardly away.

"Oh...okay..," I struggled to say as more tears form in my eyes. "S-sorry to bother ya," I whispers very quietly yet quickly.

"W-wait, don't cry mo-," he tried to say, but it was too late for him to say it to me.

I quickly spun around and kicked my feet off the ground to boost myself in a sprint. I ran as fast as I can crying in tears. I ran turning several corners, going down the stairs, and through the big door leading to outside, knowing everyone was staring at me oddly. As I reached outside I bumped into someone and quickly got embraced with strong cold arms.

I slowly looked up and saw someone that looks like a year higher than me. I saw his really REALLY dark brown hair and how slightly some of his hair covered part of his face. He stared at me with cold dark blue eyes, eyes that kind of look like a killer or someone that can get you into trouble. Yet, he seemed kind in someway and kind of looked like someone I know.

He smirked,"What's wrong, kitty."

"N-nothing! Wait, how do you know that nickname," I said quickly.

"Haha, don't you remember me? My name is Gene, different personality. Well, maybe. Anyway...it doesn't seem like nothing. You have tears in your eyes? You look ugly in my eyes with those tears. Did something horrible happen, yes," he smirked while wiping a tear that ran down my cheek. He raised one eyebrow curiously while smiling.

Gene still held me in his arms and I could still feel his cold embrace. I can hear his beating heart, but instinctively I began to cry more. However, this time I wrap my arms around him and stranded slightly. I began to cry on his chest.

"I-I..don't know," I mumbled.

"Aw, poor little kitty. I expected you to be yelling at me by now though," he laughed. "Did you grow week over the years?"

"...Gene...I- well...," I struggled to answer him but he just laughed again calmly.

"Here," he puts his arm on my back ushering me to go down the steps. "Lets go talk somewhere more private..everyone is staring at us, kitten," he smiled gently with slightly worry in his eyes. However, deep inside his blue eyes seems to be hiding something, like he is coming up with a plan for something and someone.

"O-okay," I whispered.

------------------------------------------------------

Next you know it my readers are typing in the comments,"OMI! Don't make it a Genmau!! Don't even make them together!!"

Obviously it I not a Genmau HAHAHAHA

#Zanmau4Life

People commenting,"I hate you"