Chapter 20: Denial

Again I'm sorry I did not bother to correct it...Again...

I slowly looked away slightly,"Can I please be put down now?"

"Okay," he said slightly.

"Zane," I looked at him and covered my mouth slightly. "I'm sorry, but I still don't think I like you," I mumbled.

"Wait, then why did you kiss me," he said surprised.

I looked away,"I don't know, I don't think I'm ready."

"Okay, I guess," Zane mumbled awkwardly. He looked down slightly and looks back up quickly. He smiled,"You must be tired, right? I have a home here in O'khasis, you can stay with me. Well, I know you have a dorm room, but it is safer. Vylad is home, for some reason. I'm sure he would love to see you again!"

I nodded slightly and looked around us, as we left the school. Thoughts filled my mind,"Was coming here a good thing? Would it have been better if I never came? I mean my knowledge increased from my studying! Hahaha.., but Zane, Ivy, the shadow knights, and HECK even O'khasis Prep! This college has a dungeon underneath the building! There was blood, but whose blood was it?! Also, one thing I really want to know is what did Zane meant by..power?"

Zane walked beside me and always took a few glances my way without me noticing. I noticed a few times, but did not bother to question him. I looked around the neighborhood and saw a few kids roaming around. A little girl in a cute turquoise dress and a boy in a blue and grey striped long sleeve shirt and black pants. They seem to be having fun, unlike some people. Suddenly the little girl accidentally bumps into Zane.

"Ow," she quickly looks up and jumps. "I- I'm sorry," she said. Suddenly two little black cat ears pops up out of her crimson hair.

"Hurry and hide those ears. You know your kind is not suppose to be around here," Zane said.

"Sorry, especially that your from the Ro'meave family," she said as she tucked her ears underneath her hair, hiding them.

The kids quickly ran off and I look over at Zane. I mumbled,"How did she know you from the Ro'meave family?"

"We kind of actually influence this place. Also, around this town their kind are not aloud here. I don't mind, but others do," Zane said.

"Zane what did you mean by my power," I said quietly.

He looked over at me nervously and mumbles,"Huh, What do you mean? I never said such a thing! Besides, we have no power. We are just humans, after all!" I stared at him confusingly and sighed. Zane mumbles,"Oh look here we are my home!"

I looked up to where Zane was facing and saw a large estate. The roofs were red and the walls were white. I couldn't believe that this was their estate, they had a large garden in the front and back. Rose bushes were lined neatly in rows leading to the front door and two other ways. The two other ways lead to two black water fountains, swarming with koi fish. There was a maid outside picking some roses and she looked over at us and slightly waved.

"Zane, How do you even live here," I mumbled.

He looked away and wouldn't give me an answer and just quickly went up the stairs leading to the front door.

"Zane," I said loudly and quickly went up the stairs after him. He took out a few keys and was about to unlock the door, but I stop him by putting my hand onto his. "Zane, What's bothering you?!"

His tone seem to be darker as he said,"You really want to know?"

As I gave him a slight nod, he instantly drop the keys, grabbed my hand, and pulled me closer to him. The distance between us seems to grow smaller, as he moved his head to the left side of my head. He tucks my raven hair behind my left ear and whispers,"You."

When he whispered those two words, he quickly moved his face in front of mine and leaned in to kiss me. Once when his lips were so close to mine, but he resist to kissed me.

"I wish my heart belongs to you," he sighed. "My feelings won't change. I will kiss you, when the day comes you admit your love for me."

Heat began to rise to my cheeks and as I was about to say anything, the front door opens widely. We both turn our heads and faced the person at the door. The person had brown silky hair and green eyes that seem to shine brightly like emeralds. He looked at us both surprised and especially for the person behind of him. The guy behind him had black silky hair and dark brown eyes, that seemed to look a lighter in the sunlight. The guy with the black hair had his jaw dropped as he stared at us both. In his eyes, it showed the anger that seems to rise inside of him as he stared at us with his dark brown clouded eyes.

This may seem quite a mess with him having a estate well...I wanted to try to put some Mine craft diaries into it and I don't know how to...anyway! This is for something that will happen in the future...where It will soon lead to..the end.. it is close but I don't know how to make it go there yet..I'm trying to find out a few ways...so yea! It is about time for me to end this, but I need to find some ideas and get inspired. It may take some time, so I am sorry.