Chapter 6: Cheer Up

I must say this....you all gonna hate me after reading this chapter....:3 MEI_LOCKED IS OUT!!

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on a hospital bed and quickly yells,"Zane?!?"

"Aphmau calm down," Garroth said gently. He held my hand tightly and I began to cry. He quickly pulled me towards him and whispers,"I was so worried about you! Also, Zane he-"

"Where. Is. Zane," I mumbled.

Garroth said gently,"His injuries isn't so bad, but I'm so glad that he protected you. I never expected my brother to do such a thing....I feel bad underestimating him on...protecting you."

Garroth looked down and I quickly put my hand onto his and slightly smiled,"Garroth it's okay.."

"Aphmau you have no idea how worried I was...," Garroth said painfully and was suddenly cut off when I kissed him. (WHAT did you all expect Aphmau and Zane gets together now...NOPE)

It doesn't feel right...why did it only felt right when Zane and I kissed....

"Aphmau...," Garroth mumbles.

I slightly smiled,"Thank for being here....I thought I would be alone when I wake up..."

Garroth smiled,"You know I would always be there for you...now come on..Let's go and see Zane." Garroth helped me up and out of bed and then helped me to walk.

We walked down the hallway together and as we entered a room on the left, Garroth mumbled,"Zane. Aphmau is here..."

Zane looks up and struggles to get up. He coughs,"Hi! I'm glad to see your okay!"

I said,"Zane...Why did you protect me?"

"Don't you remember," Zane said weakly with his eyes wide.

"Remember what," I said.

"NOTHING...it's nothing I'm just glad your okay," he smiled weakly. Suddenly Zane noticed their Garroth and I holding hands and mumbles,"W-what...happen?"

"Oh Zane...well me and Aphmau are together now," Garroth said. "I think she is now better sort of..letting someone else in her heart," he laughed.

I smiled and kissed Garroth on the cheek. I heard Zane whispered,"Oh...great...."

I looked at Zane and smiled,"I guess..I just realized that he was always there for me...when I saw him when I woke up..."

Zane's POV
"Congrats...," I struggled to say and smiled weakly.

But I was...always the one....there for you...Aphmau...remember...I loved you...

Zane's Flashback

I said gently,"Katelyn told me you haven't recovered yet..So I came by. Aphmau..Please don't let your beautiful smile disappear.." Aphmau's gaze slightly fell to her feet and she look down waiting for me to say more. I said reassuring,"I-I'll always be by your side. I will be with you..Even when I am gone, dead, or even..mad at you. Aphmau...you showed me what friends are like..you showed me what it is like to trust...now I want to help you. Let me be By your side..For as long as I am still alive. I will always be alive in your heart..."

Aphmau looks up at me and nods slightly. I instantly embrace her with a warm hug. She slightly close my eyes, as I stroked her hair.

I whisper something that Aphmau can't hear,"What I meant by that..is that I love you..a-and want to be with you...."

End of Zane's Flashback

Zane's POV
I sighed,"Congrats....."

Can't you see I am always there for you! I was the one that cheered you up! I was the one that had protected you from that car crash! I supported you!....I guess...I just have to support her...and I guess...we are not meant to be......I will have to support her with a broken...Heart...

Aphmau looked at me and mumbles,"Huh

Aphmau looked at me and mumbles,"Huh...Zane..why are you crying...?"

I looked down and faked smiled,"Tears of joy....anyway...Where is my scarf?"

Garroth mumbles,"I...do not know..I didn't see it in the wreckage...I will go buy you a new one.."

I sighed and mumbles,"Thanks..can you go...please...So I can be alone for awhile..I still need some rest..."
They both nodded and left the room. I noticed there was things in a plastic bag. I picked it up and rummage through it finding my jacket. I grabbed an white and red envelope and stared straight at it. I closed my eyes tightly shut and a single tear fell down onto the envelope. "Aphmau...," I mumbled and quickly hid the envelope into my jacket pocket and laid down silently.

------------------------------------------------------

Told ya you will hate me!