Chapter 15: Finally Alive and Ready

Song suggested by: XxFrancescaCat

Alive Again by Philips Philips
------------------------------------------------------

Everyone just frowned and suddenly Katelyn yells,"D-don't tell me your leaving us?!?"

"I-its the only way I will be able to get anywhere near him, or at least just speak to him," I mumbled.

I want...to see him...

"Aphmau, Are you sure," Aaron whispered.

"Yes, I'm positive. I never felt so moved in my life to do something," I slightly smiled

"Tell me, Do you love him," Katelyn said.

"That...I don't know. I don't think I do," I whispered.

She sighed and looked at the others,"If it is what you really want...to do...then do it."

"Aaron...thank you for reminding me of the words Zane told me," I smiled. I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Huh, What words," he stared at me confused.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks,"N-nothing...it's nothing..but just thank you, thank you all.."

Narrating

As days passed by, Aphmau studied all day long. She seemed better, there was a spark in her eyes. It seems like she is alive again.

Finally as a year and a few months passed, Aphmau waited at the mailbox. When the mailman came by and dropped off mail. She quickly took an envelope out that kind of looked the one Zane had. She ripped it open and saw that she was accepted in the College. As just two days passed, Aphmau went onto a private jet and took off to O'khasis. As she arrived off the private jet there was a limo waiting for her. As she rode on the limo and arrived at O'khasis Prep Aphmau immediately got out of the car and tried to run off and find Zane. However she was stopped to have a tour around the school. After that your she already had to start classes. She is behind Zane because she did just started here, but luckily it is like Pheonix Drop High. No one is separated.

Aphmau's POV

As I walk into the classroom I searched for Zane. I looked at the teacher that just stares at me confused. "Ahem..are you looking for someone miss Aphmau," he asked."

I sighed and slightly smiled,"Nope no one..."

"Okay then...can you please introduce yourself to the class," he said.

"Hi...my name is Aphmau...," I mumbled.

"Anything else," he looked at me but I just nod my head no. "Please sit next to Zenix and Sasha over there," he mumbled.

I walked over to the seat he was pointing at and looks at Zenix and Sasha. They just stared at me oddly. Suddenly Zenix finally spoke up,"You..."

"How did you get in this school," I whispered.

"College you mean? I was trying to follow after Gene, but now I'm behind him," he mumbled.

"Well, kitty is here," Sasha laughed.

I sighed and quickly got up off my seat when the bell rang. "Bye," I said.

Sasha looks at Zenix,"Should we ...Gene?"

Zenix smirks,"Lets see his reaction..."

As two hours pass by, I basically ran around the school searching for Zane. I felt quite lucky that today only lasts for a short period amount of time. At least I kind of know my way around the school, I guess. Quickly as I turn a corner I saw Zane's back. He was in front of a girl with familiar color hair. I sped up my pace and yells,"Z-Zane!"

Tears was filling my eyes as I saw him turn around. He stared at me slightly, almost as if he is looking at a stranger.

Zane turned back to face the girl,"So, What did you want to ask me Ivy?"

"W-well...I know I had always like Garroth..but now I don't think I like him anymore. I fallen in love with you! Every single time...I see you..my heart stops. This time for sure...I think this love is true," Ivy said. She looked down at her feet blushing crazily. "I-," Ivy was cut off.

Zane grabbed Ivy's hand and pulled her to him. He held her gently, caressing her kind of awkwardly but it was enough to make everyone think they are in love. He leaned in to kiss her on her lips. The space between them closed and they kissed. Kissed like they were in love.

Zane said sweetly smiling slightly, but painfully,"...I like you too."

I took a few steps back holding my heart feeling it break into pieces. My heart began to beat rapidly, hurting me in the process. Tears filled my eyes and I kept taking a few steps back. Every step I took my chest pounded louder. I stared at them and I saw Ivy tip toed up to him and kissed him gently smiling.

I thought to myself,"Irene, What is this feeling?"

------------------------------------------------------

You guys DEFINITELY hate me a lot more XD

I'm deeply sorry that I had not uploaded for awhile..I HAD STUPID END OF THE YEAR PROJECTS...also I was busy reading an amazing book called Fade...it has mature content but still..I LOVE THAT BOOK best book I ever read on wattpad...ahem...anyway deeply sorry hope this will make up for it...it probably not considering to the ending of this chapter...but HEY you guys got something...rrriiigghhhtt? I'm just making up excuses for you people to not give me hate full comments...

Aphmau: *punches me and walks away angrily*