Chapter 7: Scared

MUAHAHAHA DID YOU ENJOY LAST CHAPTER? You better enjoy this one then! Heheehehehe....MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA....ahem...excuse me...for my behavior..hope ya enjoy! MEI_LOCKED IS OUT! -secretly plans out ideas to make some CERTAIN people angry and happy at same time.

------------------------------------------------------

Narrating what happen

As days passed by and finally Zane had finally been released from the hospital. There was a party for him as soon as he got back to his house. When he gets inside his house, there was a big surprise party for him. Aphmau did it for him, however he seemed quite ignorant...towards everyone...especially...Aphmau...

Aphmau's POV

I ran straight to Zane with a big smile on my face. I spread my arms out and hugged him. "Z-zane!! W-welcome home," I said happily.

Zane mumbles angrily,"What you don't live here....why are you in my house?" Suddenly he instantly whispers,"W-wait...what about my collection of..."

"Don't worry I grabbed them and put them inside my room. It is inside the closet you will get them back after this party! Also, when you walk me home," I smiled.

Zane stared straight at me and slightly smiles and immediately stops. He flicks my head and pushes me away. "I'm going in my room," he said coldly.

"Zane..what about the party," I whispered confusingly.

"OH JOY! Well, I had my fun..now......go away and leave me alone," he mumbles and goes upstairs.

Garroth goes upstairs secretly behind him looking worried. Everyone was silent and stared at me. I quickly ran past everyone and ran upstairs. However as I went upstairs I heard Katelyn say,"See...what did I tell you, he wouldn't even be happy."

Kawaii-chan mumbles,"Aw...Kawaii-chan thought Zane-Kun would be happy...!"

A single tear ran down my face as I went upstairs. Right when I reached the top, I heard yelling. It was Garroth yelling at Zane as quiet as he can. I sat right against the door to listen to them talking.

Garroth yells,"Zane why did you do that to Aphmau?!? She worked really hard on this!"

Zane mumbles,"What did you expect? First thing I walked in..I SAW YOU."

Garroth yells,"What about me? What did I do?!"

"You did everything wrong! You ruined my life...and...and...," Zane sounds like he is about to cry.

"What brother..," Garroth said calmly.

"It's nothing...none of your business...," Zane mumbles.

"Yes it is! Tell me what is wrong," Garroth slightly raised his voice.

Suddenly I heard someone punch the wall really hard. Zane yells,"Y-you h-had."

"Stop it! I'm the suppose to be the stutter king! Did our roles switch or something?!? Brother," Garroth yells. Instantly I heard a loud bang against the door. It sounded like someone getting pushed against the wall. "Tell me! WHAT IS WRONG!"

Zane yells,"YOU STOLE THE LOVE OF MY MISERABLE USELESS LIFE! APHMAU WAS THE ONLY THING I HAD! The..only thing..no person...that had actually cared..for a fool like me... I'm like a demon! No not like..." I couldn't stand listening to them arguing, so I got up making a loud noise and making their talking stop. I ran downstairs knowing that the door opened and someone running after me. I ran out the door and ran back home, crying in tears.

------------------------------------------------------

Just to make you all mad...I will be uploading the next chapter tomorrow...MUAHAHAHA :3 *suddenly gets a lot of hateful comments telling me to put more* Your welcome...and actually the BIG SURPRISE is...in the next chapter...:D