Chapter 23: Gene's Thoughts

Deeply sorry my readers for not uploading in a long long time. My life has been hectic and currently..been getting less sleep than usual. Anyway, enjoy. Mei_Locked is out.

------------------------------------------------------

Gene's POV
I looked over at my 'used-to-be' Shadowknight gang. There wasn't a single piece of me that is wanting us to get back together now. However, I was the one who said that we should disband. I watched Zenix and Sasha talked to each other calmly about what happen. Though, no matter how much I listened, I couldn't hear a think, but I heard the words oddly as though there was water in my ear.

Sasha instantly looked over at me with a serious look,"Gene! Gene! Are you even listening?!"

I stared at her and gave her a slight nod. I watched her yelling at Zenix for a while, but still couldn't get the image of Aphmau staring at me. Especially with those look in her eyes. It was....beautiful, yet I captivating enough making me want to protect her. No, no...just no. She is the enemy. I must one day kill her.

(Zane: Gosh..you must be bored. Where is the feels? What just Gene's thoughts..you fallen.)

(Me: Oh shut up..I am tired..barely slept. E.E..already got an idea but it will have to come in due time. Tch..might be best if I kill you in the story. E.E)