Chapter 5: Jerk..

WARNING:
Okay this time you must get some tissues!! THIS STORY WILL BE FULL OF TEARS FROM READERS THAT HAS BROKEN HEARTS.

-----------------------------------------------------

I noticed Zane is already inside the house and he looks up at me. He didn't really look much different.

Agh...I feel like an idiot! I actually tried to get dressed!

I quickly took his scarf out of my purse and gave it to him. He looks at it and awkwardly smiles,"I-I don't feel like using it right now..One you said I looked better. Two I'm still quite bothered by the fact that Celeste peed onto it. And three...we are going out and I think you might be happier if I left it off..."

I smiled at his replied,"Sorry about Celeste and thanks Zane! Also...Well...sorry for rejecting you...you understand right?"

Zane suddenly burst into laughter and laughs,"You actually believed me!! Hah I didn't know I was that good of an actor!"
(Bet you didn't expect this :D)

"But you kissed me..," I said sounding kind of hurt.

"Let me spell it out for you, A-C-T-I-N-G acting," he smiled and I instantly punched him in the arm.

"Y-you jerk," I yelled.

A tear ran down my face and he quickly said,"H-hey...Aphmau? I-I'm sorry..."

I quickly ran upstairs and cried in my room. I mumbled,"Why am I crying..."

Oh my Irene, What is wrong with me...

Suddenly I heard Katelyn storming downstairs yelling,"Zane!! I'M GOING TO KILL. YOU!!!!"

Instantly everything went quiet and I couldn't hear a thing. Suddenly I get knocked on the door and Zane came in. He slightly smiled,"A-aphmau I'm sorry...I really did not mean to hurt your feelings.." I stayed completely silent and he continued,"Well...remember I will always be by your side..I just thought that I can make you laugh. Also...I didn't want you to have the idea of me liking you..."

I whispered to myself,"Can I at least...think...you like me..."

"Huh, What did you just say," Zane asked curiously yet his eyes showed that he is completely sorry.

"I said...can we still hang out...," I slightly smiled.

He nodded and smiled at me,"Of course." He walked over to me and lifts me up,"Let me carry you like a princess to the car! Too lazy to walk and also that I'm here to cheer M'Lady up!"

I laughed as he carried me toward the car and noticed Garroth and Laurance having a death glare across their faces. They stormed toward us and both yelled,"ZANE!!"

Zane looked at them calmly,"Yeah?"

"What are you doing-,"Laurance was just cut off by Garroth.

"Carrying Aphmau," Garroth nearly screamed.

"Oh we are just going to hang out, So I can try to cheer her up," he said.

They both glared at him and yells,"I'm coming!!"

They tried getting into the car, but it is locked and Zane got in the front seat. He laughs,"We are off to the mall...anyway bye guys!"

As Zane quickly drove the car and safely drove around the corner, the flashback of what happen with Katelyn popped up in his mind.

As Zane was about to run after Aphmau, for his heart felt broken, he saw Katelyn storming downstairs. She yelled,"ZANE!! I'M GONNA....KILL. YOU!! I gulped and was quickly pinned against the wall. She said angrily, yet quietly,"Why did you hurt Aphmau's feelings."

"I-I just wanted to still be best friends with her..I thought nothing would be the same..after I told her I loved her..," Zane mumbled in a rush.

Katelyn blinks her eyes a bit and said,"Your such an idiot...aren't you..? I wonder how small your brain is! Wait, does that mean...you do...love her?"

Zane nodded and blushed,"Now just get this over with and kill me...besides Aphmau already rejected me.."

Kathryn punched him on the face,"Geez! Make things right and talk to her! Aphmau is not the kind of person to leave someone just by her best friend saying that he likes or I mean loves her!"

"B-but sti," Zane tried to finish but was interrupted by Katelyn.

"No buts!! Now get your butt up there and apologize! Next time...I will kill you,"she mumbled.

-Zane's POV (Maybe just this once)
I quickly shake my head when I noticed Aphmau calling my name. She mumbles,"Z-ZANE WATCH OUT!!"

I looked in front of me and noticed we were about to crash into a car. I tried my best to press the breaks hard as hard as I can, but I realized that I wouldn't be able to stop this. I turned my head to toward Aphmau quickly and hugged her tightly, to shield her. As I shielded her, I quickly kissed her on her lips. He whispers in my ear,"I will..protect you..."