Chapter 2: Stutter King

Play song anytime you like! MEI _LOCK IS OUT!!
------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and noticed Aaron no longer by my side. "Aaron...where are you," I mumbled. I stretched slightly and got up out of bed. I looked outside the window and saw some kind of wreck where maybe a car accident happen. "An accident..I wonder when that happened..," I mumbled and saw blood on the street. "Blood...looks like someone bled to death..Irene I hope they are safe..," I mumbled. I rubbed my eyes and walked over to the bathroom,"Where is everyone...?"

As I was about to brush my teeth, Garroth came to me and stuttered,"U-um....A-a-a-a-aph-mau....."

"What is it? Don't act like the stutter king right now...it's not like your asking me out..right? You know I'm with Aaron," I said kind of grumpy.

Garroth shakes his head quickly and stutters even more,"i-i-i-it's A-A...a..AARON!!" When he said his name quickly he looked away.

"What about him...," I ask curiously.

(Did you actually think your free from his stuttering? XD MUAHAHA...poor Aaron you may have to see your gf later......or never....Heh..hehe...Heh..)
Garroth stutters in a hush whisper,"H-he had...um...Well...uh................................................t-t-the a-a-a-accident...dent..Aaron...a-at...HOSPITAL!!" Garroth finally took a deep breathe and let's it all out. He looks glad that he was able to say everything.

However, I felt frustrated. It took 25 minutes for GARROTH TO TELL ME LIKE 12 WORDS!!

Immediately tears form in my eyes and I yell at him,"W-WHAT HOSPITAL!?!"

Luckily he did not stutter and said quickly,"The one closest by-!"

I instinctively ran out the door and ran to the nearest hospital without any breaks. Felt like I was possessed to go there. When I reached the counter I told her everything in a rush. Some people stared at me and exactly when she told me what is the room. That is when I rushed to the room, even though everyone's gaze fell upon me. When I reached the room I was about to open it until some nurses yells,"It's not visiting hours yet!"

I did not care what they saud, I just wanted to see Aaron. (Still a Zanmau) More tears filled my eyes and I tried going in, but everyone kept holding me back. It is like I was stuck in my own world. Everything was breaking down in pieces.

Suddenly Zane runs to me and puts his hand onto my shoulder. He whispers in my ear,"Sh..Don't worry I'm here..."

Immediately I embraced him and cried onto his chest. "A-aron....!!"

"He...left to get a present for you..When He was coming back...He got..hurt..," Zane mumbled. (,Pretend he was gone for more than 15 minutes well about!!)

I-it...was all just for me...meaning..I'm the one who did this to him..

More tears filled my eyes, but suddenly he kissed me on the head. He whispers gently in my ear,"He's in a comma right now..also luckily the gift survived..." He puts on a reassuring smile and takes out a small little box. He opens it and there was a beautiful heart locket which had Irene's symbol onto it. When he opened the locket a beautiful soothing melody played. (Play now) It sounded like Lacie my favorite music box song. Zane slowly and gently puts the locket around my neck and smiled.

Wait, Zane is the only one that would've known of this song.. how did Aaron..knew...?

(I feel like putting hints of the other Zanmau fan fic in here..so watched out for them...example...the locket)

I grabbed onto my locket when it was fully on and I smiled slightly. "T-thank you...," I looked up at Zane. Suddenly I realized his scarf was off.

H-he looks...beautiful...Ah..what am I thinking...He has the sweetest...smile...it's like I can see him more...clearly..His eyes looks lonely...looks like he is in pain..but..he's-

I spot his scarf on the ground and picks it up. Zane took it out of my hand and sighed,"Here, you wear it..for now..use it for your tears. Your ugly when you cry." He smirks and laughs gently.

"H-hey you jerk," I mumbled.

"Hey I made you laugh righ-," Zane laughed.

A nurse mumbles,"Now it is visiting hours..."

The nurse left and I rushed through the door. Zane walked behind me and stared at Aaron. I quickly grabbed Aaron's hand. I began to cry slightly until Zane puts his hand onto mine to reassure me everything is okay. I let go of Aaron's hand and not wanting to let go of Zane's.

I don't know why..I don't want to let go..His hand is warm..and gentle..

I look down and holds onto my locket. "L-lets..go...," I mumbled. "I can't stay here any longer..."

"They said that they are going to move him to a different hospital..closer to where he lives," Zane said. He was beginning to his scarf.

I look up at Zane and began to walk out the door with him holding my hand. I held his arm and cried into his sleeve gently.

The only thing I can do right now...is cry...How pathetic..T-thank you Zane...for everything....