Chapter 8: Everyone in Tears

I heard Zane yelling,"Aphmau wait up!"

I kept running toward the house and open the door and didn't even bother closing it. I ran upstairs and went straight inside my room. I quickly turned and closed the door, but when I did I heard someone yell slightly in pain. I looked at the crack and saw Zane's hand in between the cracks.

"Aphmau...," he opened the door as I fell down crying. He quickly closed the door behind him and hugged me tightly. "Aphmau...please don't cry. I'm sorry...especially...about Garroth," he mumbled.

I kept crying and mumbles,"Was my choice to be with Garroth...wrong? I don't..want you guys to fight anymore! I thought you will support me!"

"I was...but I didn't realize what became of me," Zane mumbles.

"I-I can't believe I forgotten about your feelings towards me! I'm such an horri-," I was about to say more, but my lips were instantly covered by someone else's.

Zane kissed me with a kiss full of love and care. It felt like I was lifted into the air. I knew it was wrong, but it was hard to resist. He quickly pushed me against the wall and stopped kissing me. Our breaths was heavy and I felt heat spread all over my body.

Zane grabs my chin to make me look up at him and he whispers quietly yet loud enough for me to hear,"Aphmau..your not horrible. Your a wonderful caring person. Your heart...your words...had saved I, the person that is always lost..and full of hatred. I never expected for I myself to fall in love. For I am such a fool, a horrid monster! You wouldn't understand...but you can understand that I was once a horrid man, until you came along. I'm sorry for kissing you. I knew it was wrong, but I loved you and I wanted you to know that. Your like my little angel that I can never run away from."

I knew his words were true and mumbled,"Zane.." A single tear ran down my cheek and I instinctively lifted myself up and kissed him on the lips. Suddenly I realized what I am doing and I quickly pushed him away and covered my mouth,"I-I'm sorry! I'm..with..Garroth...too.."

Zane looked down and gets up,"I know...but I have to go now..."

I quickly grabbed his hand and whispers shyly,"C-can you at least stay..here a little longer?" He nods and drops down back onto the floor next to me. He hugged me tightly.

Narrating What Happen

They both cuddled and talked next to each other and fell asleep until it became midnight. Aphmau and Zane then walked outside.

Aphmau's POV

"Bye Zane," I smiled brightly. He waved goodbye at me and walked off. I ran across the street to the guys house. I saw the lights were on so I ran up to the front porch and knocked. No one answered, but I noticed that the door was unlocked and slightly open. I opened the door and what I saw before my eyes, made me burst into tears. It tore my heart into shreds.

------------------------------------------------------

MUAHAHA ENJOY THE CLIFFHANGERS! :D....and yes I know it is a very short chapter..but you might see why..in the next...MUAHAAHHA!!