Message from Mei

Hi guys! Mei_Locked IS here also I know you all are kind of hate all the CLIFFHANGERS...but I say your welcome XD!!! Anyway back to the point...well-

Kawaii-chan *quickly says without taking a breath* AUTHOR-SENPAI DID NOT HAVE A GOOD COMMENT EVER SINCE CHEER UP SO AUTHOR-SENPAI FINALLY GOT ONE ON "WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST" JUST WANNA-

Me: *covers her mouth* KAWAII-CHAN!! Anyway..I just wanna say thank you to this person just a random thank you I suppose! :D Also I was too lazy to copy whole thing so here!

I just wanna say thank you to this person just a random thank you I suppose! :D Also I was too lazy to copy whole thing so here!

Zane: *looks angry* tch...everyone give her HATEFUL COMMENTS!!

Me: *hits him on the head and fake smiles* oh shut up...your suppose to be my favorite ship! I have a shipping shrine!

Aphmau: w-WHAT?!?!?!?

Me: Oh deal with it! Hehe :3 Either way I will go on and publish the part tomorrow! You will love it! Trust me and you will be so HAPPY! :D Anyway thanks for reading this and thanks Lord-of-the-wolves! Can I get a #Wolf if you read this! ANYWAY MEI_LOCKED IS OUT!

Aphmau: How DARE YOU HURT ZANE! *in her Irene form*

Me: H-hey! Aphmau! No need to be crazy now!

Aphmau: *she charges at me and quickly Aaron gets in front of us*

Aaron: This is not you.

Aphmau: Grrr...AARON OUT OF MY WAY!

Aaron: Who said I'm getting in your way? This is not you because you didn't ask me to help you! I got the guys and everyone else is ready...

Me: Oh no...

Narrator: Everyone then charges at the Author and later on she is covered in bruises and also have some broken bones. Right now she is now in the hospital-

Me: HEY WHAT IS THIS?!? A PLAY NOW?!?!

Narrator: Yes....

Me: GET OFF I NEED END THIS READ!

Narrator: Oh shut up! *he looks angry and then charges at me* *he hurts me more*

Me: er...I'm just trying to end this you dumb narrator!

Narrator: *Turns into a rabbit*

Me: O.O a rabbit...*picks it up and hugs it tightly*

Narrator: *bites me*

Me: HEY! Hmph...your mine now though! Hehe..oh um..your still here..anyway...bye now...*my cat ears and tail pops out* YOU SAW NOTHING!!