Chapter 9: Emotions

WARNING: Get ready for a lot of tears well...when you get to the end...-smiles devilishly-

------------------------------------------------------

Garroth.....n-n-no!!!!

I burst into tears, as the sight before me becomes less blurry. I saw Laurance kissing Garroth. Garroth had a single tear on his cheek and his lips turn into a smile as they kissed. Garroth's
eyes opened slightly and he notices me at the door. He pushes Laurance away and runs after me. I closed the door on him and ran straight to Zane that is walking toward his house. I embraced him from behind and cried on his back.

Zane yelled,"A-aphmau!! What's wrong?!?!"

I mumbled,"Z-Zane please can I stay with you! C-can I stay at your house...just for tonight! P-please!"

Zane turned around and hugged me. He stroke my hair gently,"Okay...sure..please tell me what happen.." He grabbed my hand and we both walked at a steady pace toward his house.

As we reached his house I mumbled,"I'm sorry for not bringing back you my little horses collection. Also...I must be a bother right now..."

"No it's alright...I'm more worried about you than I," Zane said softly. He hugged me and opened the door. "Come on in...," Zane said and smiled brightly to me. I slightly smiled and looked down to the floor. As I walked inside I looked around and he just went straight to the kitchen,"Are you hungry?"

"Um...something sweet might be nice," I mumbled.

"I got some cake from that party you threw...but how about we both make cupcakes! We can make them together..and..well it might be fun," he blushed and smiled at me. Zane put his hand to his neck and mumbles,"I forgot...I don't have my scarf anymore.."

"Here...," I mumbled while going over to his gift table. It only had one gift though. "I bought it...for you," I gave it to Zane and smiled.

He opened it and slightly smiled,"Thanks for the new scarf...it looks exactly the same as my last one.."

"Yea but..I made it..," I smiled.

"T-thanks," he smiled and blushed. He quickly put the scarf around his neck and covered his face. He takes out the cupcake mix and we started mixing it together.

We both laughed and put the cupcakes inside the oven. When the cupcakes were done Zane took out the cupcakes and went straight to the pantry. He took out icing and sprinkles,"Do you want to decorate with me...?"

"Of course," I smiled brightly.

"There's the Aphmau I know," Zane laughed. "Even though you helped me...I'm not giving you a cupcake until you tell me what happen!" As we finished decorating them I went to grab a cupcake with a picture of me as a cat, but Zane picked it up first and held it in the air. "Tell me," he smiled behind his mask.

I yelled,"H- Hey!"

"Tell me Aphmeow," he laughed.

"Er...want a cat...FINE!," I pounced onto him and he held the cupcake which luckily didn't fall on the floor, but my mouth smashed into it.

"I- I'm sorry," he mumbles.

"I-its okay....," I mumbled. I tried sitting up, but Zane dropped the smashed cupcake, took off his scarf, and grabbed onto my sweater. He pulled me closer to him and his lips quickly covered mine. I did not want to resist him and I began to cry.

Z-Zane...Maybe..just...Maybe...He can...heal my heart...his kisses seems more...warming..than Aaron...and Garroth..Why?

"Z-zane...," I mumbled as he stopped kissing me. "I saw Garroth...and Laurance kissing...," I cried. "P-please...help me..."

Zane's eyes widens and he pulls me toward him and hugged me tightly,"H-how dare he hurt you in such a way!"

I cried in his arms and held onto his shirt tightly.

"Z-zane...can I sleep next to you...tonight," I mumbled very quietly.

"Sure," he picked me up and carried me to his room. He sets me down onto my bed and grabbed some of his pajama clothes out of his closet. He gave them to me and as he was about to leave this room I grabbed onto his wrist.

(READ NO MATTER WHAT: if not mature then wow your missing a lot of important parts...there won't be any dirty or naked stuff just a kiss and what I think teenagers do a kiss on the neck or something :/ I don't mind it just eh...I'm not into those things but just to make this emotional...AS LONG YOUR FINE WITH READING SOMETHING ABOUT A FEW KISSES, A KISS ON NECK, THEN A TALK ABOUT NOT SLEEPING IN BED THEN READ THIS! THIS PART IS

SUPER

IMPORTANT!!! TO THE STORY CUZ EMOTIONAL!!)

I whispered,"Zane..." I pulled him closer and began to kiss him passionately. He pushed me onto the bed and began to kiss my neck making me squeak slightly.

When he heard the squeak, he quickly sat up and blushed. "APHMAU SNAP OUT OF IT," he yelled and looks away from me.

"Z-Zane," I whispered feeling blood rushing to my face and a little hint of fear but longing for him.

"I don't want you to regret this...you don't even love me! I love you and you kissed me! It is not love, it is you longing for Aaron! He is still in a coma and now here you are kissing other guys...Are you trying to use us to just...make you happy?! I don't want you to be stuck in your little imagination of love! This is reality..and my love for you is not something to be toyed with...your....your...toying...with my emotions...I love you Aphmau and I don't want you to regret something...," he mumbled with tears forming in his eyes. "I did not think you would be this desperate! I will only...sleep with you...if you actually mean it...right now...you don't.. your confused. YOUR HEARTBROKEN!"

I did not...felt regret...but maybe it is..my own imagination..I just want to be loved...I'm scared...I'm scared...!

I began crying onto his back and mumbles,"I'm sorry...Zane..."

"It's okay...but I just don't want you to regret something...you never want to do. You don't love me...and Even if you do love me...I can't be with you...," Zane whispered.

"What do you mean...," I questioned him and looked up at his face.

"The second reason why I can't do this...is that...," his voice stuttered something that made my heart shatter into pieces again. It made me cry even more and cling onto him more.

Just kill me now.....

------------------------------------------------------

Well like the cliff hangers? Your welcome! -devilishly smiles-