Chapter 13: Do I Love Him?

Zane's POV

"Ivy...you got in O'khasis Prep," I mumbled sounding like I was annoyed.

"Hehe, How is Garrroootth," she said while making a heart with her hands.

"Happy because he is away from you," I said.

"Hmph, Well what about Aphmau," she smirked.

"Oh Irene...Help me now," I whispered. The rest of the plane ride was Ivy going on and on about her love for Garroth. (Zane: GIVE HER HATEFUL COMMENTS NOW YOU IDIOTS! SHE MADE ME BE WITH IVY...IVY OF ALL PEOPLE! Still mad at you Lord-of-the-wolves *gets hit on the head by Mei/Aurthor* I feel....dddiiiizzzyyyyy)

Aphmau's POV

I slowly woke up, but everything seems to be a blur. I noticed someone was holding my hand and I began crying. I whisper,"Z-Zane?"

"I'm sorry...Aph...but he's gone," I heard a familiar voice say.

"Who are you," I mumbled.

"It's Aaron," I heard Aaron say as everything became less a blur. "I'm trying to contact him," he said.

I looked around the room and saw it is my room. I stayed quiet as Aaron just talked. I whispers very quietly,"Z-Zane..." I suddenly began crying in my hands.

"A-Aphmau?! Hey Aph," Aaron yells but I did not listen to him. He grabbed both of my shoulders and yells,"Aphmau!"

"Huh..," I stared straight at him.

"Y-you love...Zane...," he looked down. "You really do love him...," Aaron said.

"No..I don't...love him..I think," I whispered.

"You think...but that is not what your heart is telling you. Listen to your heart Aphmau," Aaron said reassuringly.

I looked at him and mumbles,"Can I please be alone..for now?"

"Of course," he said.

As he left the room I saw the line of My Little Horses dolls lined against the wall. I picked up Pinkie Cake and hugged it tightly. "Zane...," I whispered.

Do I like him? No..I can't possibly..like...Zane...

I looked at Pinkie Cake,"I'm still..unable to give him back his collection.." I sighed,"But...what is my heart telling me?"

Narrating

Days and weeks passed by and Aphmau had grown to dislike many things. She isn't much social as she was before, and her smile was lost. She locked herself in her room. One thing for sure, on her arms were scars, scars she made on her bare skin. Her longing for Zane was unbearable.
Still she is confused. Still questioning herself on one single question,"Do I Love Him?"

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that it is short..but I will publish the next one as soon as possible.