Chapter 12: Smile

Get ready for fangurling time! :D Btw I sang this song and created this short little song :3 hope ya like it I guess start it anytime or just listen and listen to my horrible singing...but I guess good lyrics?

------------------------------------------------------

I ran and ran as fast as I can. It was the only thing I had on my mind. I suddenly bumped into Garroth and Laurance holding hands. I was in tears and Garroth looked at me worried and scared.

"I-I-I'm so so sorry," he struggled to say.

I grabbed him and yells with my voice almost cracking,"Garroth! I WILL FORGIVE YOU IF YOU CAN DRIVE ME TO THE AIRPORT NOW!!"

"Okay but,"Garroth tried to say but I grabbed his hand and Laurance's hand. I dragged them to Garroth's car and hops in as Garroth started the car.

"Go faster! HURRY NOW," I yelled.

Instantly Garroth stepped onto the peddle and headed towards the airport. Garroth mumbles,"Why Aphmau? What's wrong!?!?!"

"Zane...he's leaving," I yelled crying in my hands.

Suddenly we were pulled over as we were speeding and as we were just so close to the airport. I hopped out of the car and ran as fast as I can to the airport.

"LADY COME BACK," the cop yells at me. However I did not stop and I tried going over the fence as I saw Zane going on an private jet saying O'khasis Prep. The cop mumbles,"And...she's running in high heels?" He looked at Garroth.

"I think she's in love," Garroth smiles.

I kicked off my high heels and hopped over the fence. I ran as fast I can with bare feet. My feet ache with all the running, but I couldn't stop at all. I yelled,"ZANE STOP!!"

As I reached the jet, Zane was already on the plane. He looked out the window looking at me. His eyes widens and I saw his eyes full with tears. He mouthed the words,"Aphmau...I'm Sorry. I love you." He faked a smile and puts his hand onto the window staring straight at me.

The jet began to move slowly forward. I ran by the side of the jet crying as it is about to get ready for take off. I yell with my hands out, struggling to run forward,"ZANE! ZANE!!" Finally as the plane took off into the air I kept running.

Suddenly I tripped onto the ground and fell down onto my knees. I cried and cried which felt like hours. It felt as if, I'm dying myself. The pain in my heart hurts so much. I put my hand onto my heart hearing it beat rapidly.

Zane...why...! HOW DARE YOU! AGH I'M SO PATHETIC!!

I began hitting the floor with my hands balled up. I cried and cried until I heard some kind of gold cart coming to me. There was Garroth and Laurance running to me. I looked behind and everything began to get blurry.

Laurance embraces me and whispers,"Aphmau...I'm so...so Sorry.."

Garroth hugs me as well,"Please..just don't forget to smile."

I blink slightly and instantly everything went black. However, I saw a slight memory. It was Zane, the time when I actually saw him. When I was near him. When I was with Aaron.

Flashback Aphmau

A single tear ran down my cheek and suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and saw Zane opening the door. There was Aaron and by that I yelled,"Aaron!" I ran down the steps as fast as I can and jumped into Aaron's arms.

"Aphmau," he smiled. He tried leaning in to kiss me.

I slightly turned my head pretending I did not notice. I looked at Zane,"Zane...did you call him?"

"Yea I did...anyway..time for you guys to catch up," he smiled awkwardly and closed the door on us.

"Wait...," I mumbled.

End OF FLASHBACK

I think...I already forgotten how to smile..How did I not realize it at first?! Zane..faked a smile..! I wish...I was hugging Zane..not Aaron...but Do I like Zane?

Suddenly I lost conscious fully yet only a single cold wet tear fell across my face and I managed to whisper one word in a painful voice,"Zane..."

Zane's POV

I looked in front of me slightly and sighed. "I'm...sorry Aphmau," I look down at my hands and mumbles,"It's for the best..right?"

Aphmau..please don't cry...I hope she understands it is for the best...

Inside I knew I was just running away. Running away from Aphmau. The one I loved and shall cherish forever.

Aphmau...I love you...but it hurts to be with you.

"Oh look it's Zane Ro'Meave! Didn't expect to see someone that I know in Phoenix Drop High! Hehe, seems like your in pain," a familiar annoying voice said from in front of me.

------------------------------------------------------

What thought they will get together? Nope! Hehe I still have a great plan for that! -evil smirk- Btw sorry for lying to you guys at the beginning of this story! No hard feelings? :D