Chapter 22:Remembrance

SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING IN A WHILE! In the picture pretend Aphmau and Aaron are having a little talk...BURN THE HEART IF YOU CAN (Zane: Finally something I can agree on!) (Aaron: IM STILL HERE YA KNOW)..ahem...on with the story now...

Vylad looks over at Zane as he stared at Aaron behind him intensely. Zane looks over at me and looks back at Aaron, once when he see I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

Thoughts filled my head when I saw him like,"Why is he here? Did something happen?"

Suddenly I remembered what Aaron said to me right when I was about to get on the private jet.

Flashback

He said,"Be careful..especially the situation your in. I'm sorry, but I have to remind you about something. It is about your lost of memory-"

Both of us was quickly interrupted by someone on the plane. It was the pilot making him go away.

Quickly I told him,"I'm fine Aaron, I already had no memory lost. The doctors said I had a chance of it but I didn't loose my memory! Now I gotta go.."

End of Flashback

Aaron tried stopping me on that day, but one thing for sure my thoughts was filled with the thought of Zane and I meeting again. I must admit, I thought that Zane and I were going to kiss again.

I looked over at Zane and then Vylad that was finally about to talk. Vylad said,"Come on in and Aaron..go talk to Aphmau. It is important that she remembers."

"Remember wha," I tried to talk, but was suddenly pulled upstairs by a Aaron's hand. He forcefully pulled me upstairs and into a room.

I could already hear Zane trying to go to me like he doesn't want me to be separated from him. Vylad held him back and made him sit down on the couch waiting for cookies and milk to be served like a child.

Aaron quickly locked the door from behind and looked at me. "I'm sorry Aphmau, but I have to remind you about this," Aaron said.

"Remind me about what," I mumbled. "It must surely be important for you to travel here."

"At the doctors...they thought you didn't loose any memory at all, but the truth is..you lost one thing. They somehow didn't tell you and probably thought you knew about it..it is well before we were dating there was still a time when," he was struggling to say something and avoided contact with me. "Please..don't hate me considering the fact that you don't like or love me anymore."

"What is it, I don't have all day," I said eager to know.

"Your preg-," as he was trying to say what it is that he needed to say. I felt weight in my whole entire body and I suddenly fell down, looking conscious for awhile. I fell into his arms,"Aphmau!"

Zane quickly rushed inside of the room and took Aphmau out of his arms and held me tightly to him. He put on hand to my head and one hand to his head. "What happen," Zane said sternly and stared intensely at Aaron. "What did you do to her," he yelled.

Aaron said,"I didn't do anything..When was I the bad guy?"

Zane looked down at me and stroked my hair gently. He stared at me with loving eyes and held me closely to him.

"What happened to her then," Zane looked over at Aaron.

Vylad mumbles,"I'll take care of Aphmau. Aaron were you able to tell her?" He shook his head and looked down solemnly regretting something. "Well tell Zane, it is best he knows," Vylad mumbled.

He quickly kicked Aaron and Zane out to have a little talk alone and knowing if he doesn't kick them out sooner Zane would never leave Aphmau's side.

Oh can you guys leave song suggestions for me please?

Zane: I'm guessing I'm going to hate you for life..for What is coming next.

Me: I thought you already hate me for life.

Zane: "raised a fist but Aaron suddenly punched him in his stomach making him fall down"

Aaron: Come on we need to get on with the next scene...