Chapter 14: The Lost Smile

I stared at myself in the mirror, tears were still streaming down my face. "It's cold...," I mumbled.

I looked down at the sink and picks up a knife. I slightly stared at the sink stained in blood. I brought the knife's blade to my arm. I slightly began to shake, but I tried my best to stay calm. I then cut myself slightly.

I tried to call him. I tried to go on games to find him. I tried to text him. I tried to Skype him. I tried to find him on Twitter, Facebook, and even Instagram. Why Zane, Why won't you contact me? Don't...you still love me? What are you trying to do!!

I screamed in my head and kept cutting myself as I kept bleeding. I smiled slightly. I felt happy because of the pain.

He's tearing me apart...

I looked up at the mirror and saw my eyes looking slightly lifeless and emotionless. My skin was pale, but clear. My hair was surprisingly straight even though I never washed nor brushed it in months. I slightly brought the knife to my heart, but I began to tremble. I slightly tore some of my clothes with the knife. I then tore my bra and put it directly to my bare skin. I felt the little sharp edge on my bare skin. I slightly put a little bit of pressure and blood began to trickle down my chest to my stomach. I kept staring at myself in the mirror. I kept crying until the tears I have left in me dry up.

How many tears have I already poured...since these few months. How long was in here? In isolation...Zane...what have you done to me?

My hands kept trembling and trembling and I suddenly dropped the knife. I bent down to pick it up, but as soon as I touched the knife I fell down to the floor onto my knees. My tears came back to me and I began crying in my hands. I yelled slightly,"Z-Zane!!"

Katelyn's POV

"If only...there is something I can do," I said and looked over at Kawaii-chan.

Kawaii-chan mumbles,"Kawaii-chan is going to call Aaron-Kun to come over and help Aphmau-senpai. Kawaii-chan wishes Zane-kun stayed..."

"Well, let's just hope Aaron helps...I mean saves her..," I sighed. "Zane you idiot. I can't even kill you right now..," I mumbled.

Quickly I went downstairs and waited for Aaron to come. As soon as I saw him outside I opened the door and pulled him inside. Aaron stared at me and he mumbles,"I'm scared...to talk to her."

"Hah, you scared," I laughed. Suddenly my smile turns to a frown,"Now get your butt in the room! Help her now! We all want our old Aph back!"

Aaron sighed,"I do too.."

"Then hurry or else Kawaii-chan will beat Aaron-kun to the pulp," Kawaii-chan yelled but not too loud for Aphmau to hear.

Aaron laughed slightly,"Less intimidating that your speaking in third person, but it is still intimidating..."

"Good job Kawaii-chan and I did not expect you to say words like that," I smiled as I pulled Aaron in front of Aphmau's door.

Aphmau's POV

I stared down at the pool of blood on the floor and I mumbled,"I better clean this up.." Suddenly someone opens my room door,"I thought...I locked my room door."

"Aphmau," I heard Aaron yell out.

"I'm in the bathroom," I whispered. I kind of went close to the door and leaned against it. "Please don't come in," I said.

"Okay, If that is what you wish for," he said.

"Why are you here," I mumbled while holding the knife in my hands. I slightly wiped a tear off from my cheek.

"I was worried and Katelyn told me to come by. You still haven't contact Zane," he asked. I stayed quiet and waited for him to say more,"I'll take that as a yes. Aphmau, Why do you have to waste your precious heart on Zane. Your heart broken and I know you love him."

"N-no I don't," I whispered.

"Yes you do, you wouldn't be acting like this if you don't love him. I seen the way you looked at him when...he was here," Aaron said.

I looked down at my hands and I slightly began to cry, but I tried to hold in the tears. "Aaron..get to the point and then leave," I said.

"I just want you to know that I still love you. Also, I want you to know I'll always be By YOUR side," Aaron whispered gently.

Aphmau's Flashback

Zane said gently,"Katelyn told me you haven't recovered yet..So I came by. Aphmau..Please don't let your beautiful smile disappear.." My gaze fell upon my feet and I look down waiting for him to say more. He said reassuring,"I-I'll always be by your side. I will be with you..Even when I am gone, dead, or even..mad at you. Aphmau...you showed me what friends are like..you showed me what it is like to trust...now I want to help you. Let me be By your side..For as long as I am still alive. I will always be alive in your heart..."

End of Flashback Aphmau's POV

"Even when your gone, dead, or even mad at me," I whispered.

"Yes, Of course," Aaron mumbled. "I should go now," Aaron whispered.

Quickly I opened the door and jumped into Aaron's arms crying. He saw blood all over me. "Thank you...for saying those words..Even though I know they are not true."

Ha...haha...Zane...you liar...but I will try to be by your side...

"A-aphmau, were you cutting yourself! Why are your... clothes are turned up! Also, What do you mean," he struggled to say quickly. He covered his eyes and looks away blushing.

"Thank you...just Thank you...for your words...," I looked up at him and smiled. "Wait for me outside..the door," I said.

I finally let's go of him and he quickly left the room. I walked slowly toward my closet and took out a black and gray sweater that Zane gave me on that "day". (Remember needed a change of clothes?) I laughed and puts on a new pair of shorts. I put on a new bra, tank top, and then the sweater. I looked at myself in the mirror when I look through the bathroom door.

I finally...made a decision..it is what my heart is telling me...Zane..

I faced the door leading to outside my room and pushed it open. I smiled brightly as Kawaii-chan, Aaron, and Katelyn smiles.

"I made a decision! I'm going to try to get into O'khasis Prep," I whispered and still trying to hide the scars and the newly cuts on my arms. I stared at everyone's faces, but as soon as I said O'khasis Prep their smiles turned into a frown.

------------------------------------------------------

So...how is this? :3 happy? I tried making it kind of emotional and happy at the same time for you guys with the hateful comments..

Zane: Thanks..I guess...it's an improvement but I think Iv-

Me: *covers his mouth* WOAH SPOILER ALERT!! Heh...heh...(why did am I doing this making them talk..like it is really them ^^)