Description A/N

Kimberly had made a lot of friends in her life. She loved them all and she always felt loved when she was with them. It was like a whole group of misfits, who were all very different from each other and that's why they completed each other perfectly. She felt like she didn't need anybody else than her friends.

That is, until her mother says that all her friends are girls. Kimberly never noticed this, because she didn't think it was that big of a deal. But, now that she thinks about it, her mother is right, she only has girls as friends and not a single 'guyfriend', as her mother likes to call it.

She ignores it though and just moves on from it, because it's nothing and not at all something major.

Until she meets a boy who is just as weird as she is, who drags his friends in her life and turns it upside down. Especially his best friend causes a huge spin in her life.

^-^ ^-^ ^-^

A/N: Just saying, most of this story will happen in the Netherlands! I thought it would be fun, since I'm Dutch and it will make it a little easier for me to write about some things.

As you might have guessed, this story is based off of my life. About 90% in this story that has to do with school, church, family, etc, really happened in my life. I thought it would make it a little more special, maybe more fun or interesting to read, but definitely more easy and fun to write.

I hope you'll enjoy!

XO K