Chapter 15

*Michael's P.O.V.*

"Will you do me the honour of you becoming my girlfriend?" I could see the shock on her face when I asked her that and it made me even more nervous.

She slowly stood up, looked around her and then back at me. She then nodded her head 'yes', trying to make it look as clear as possible, since we're pretty far apart and they didn't had big screens hanging, but it was more than crystal clear to me.

She said yes.

She's my girlfriend now.

Holy fuck.

Me and Anouk are officially a couple.

I can hug her, kiss her, make out with her and do everything else with her from now on. As long as she is okay with it though, I mean, it's not like we would go all the way right after this game or something. That's just wrong, so wrong.

It slowly got to me that she was still standing there, probably waiting for me to come back and I'm still standing here in shock, not even able to hear the loud applause that we were being given.

I turned around after almost dropping my guitar on the ground and began running towards the exit of the field so I could get to her. I completely forgot the wires and cables laying all over the place though and before I knew it, my face was planted into the grass.

I heard gasps around me, but didn't give a fuck, crawled back onto my feet and continued running towards her.

It wasn't long until I got to the steps leading up to her and I stumbled on them, trying really hard not to fall again. I got to her and literally fell into her arms. We hugged while the audience went crazy and kept clapping for us, what was a little overwhelming, but it only made it better.

I pulled back and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. I grabbed a handful of her light pink dyed hair, not pulling it, just holding it softly and I leaned in slowly. She did the same and before I knew it our lips were pressing against one another.

And not like all those cliché, romantic, love-sick stories, I didn't feel sparks or firework. My heart didn't feel like it exploded. No, it felt just like home. It felt like I finally found where I truly belong. It was even better than performing in front of 30.000 people and that says a lot.

It says how much I really like Anouk.

Maybe I even love her, even though that could be a bit too soon. I don't care.

*Kimberly's P.O.V.*

I was enjoying my Saturday night off and was laying on the couch. I was home alone, because my parents went somewhere together – I didn't really listen to them to know where – and my sister was at my grandparents. She is very close to one of their foster children. You could call her our aunt, but that would be weird, since she's my sister's BFF and only one month older than her, a year and a half younger than me.

Yeah, our family is pretty complicated.

So, as I said, I was home alone and just peacefully watching one of my favourite movies of all time, Jurassic Park, the second part. We have the whole trilogy, but I really want to watch Jurassic World too, I'm sure I would love it.

I was very tense and full of fear, despite having seen the film over six times already. So, when someone suddenly bangs so hard on my window like they're getting murdered brutally and are ringing my doorbell as if the killer is coming for me too, you can't expect me to keep laying on the couch normally.

Not without falling off of it first, hitting my head on the table.

I groaned in pain and grabbed my head with one of my hands. I walked over to the front door and opened it a bit angrily and nearly shouted "What?" I then saw Anouk and Michael standing there, grinning like two fools and looking like they just saw two unicorns barfing rainbow on each other.