Chapter 5

Okay, so meeting Mike's friends went a little different than I thought it would. It was fun, we went to their apartment and just did things like listening to music, playing FIFA - even though they're way better than I am – playing Mario Kart - that game is amazing – and those kind of things.

We were currently belting out to Nickelback, but I just couldn't stop staring at Luke. I guess he's not really that special, but it just something in his eyes that captivate me. It's kind of scaring me to be honest.

Michael suddenly jumps onto the couch and starts yelling to If Today Was Your Last Day and I was seriously terrified. "Would you forgive your enemies? Would you find that one your dreaming of? Swear up and down to-"

"SHUT YOUR BUTTFACE, YOU CHILDISH MAN BABBOON!" Luke suddenly yells over the music, trying to silence Michael and making us all laugh. "There are more people than us in this building, you know?" He was laughing at himself, probably not being serious, at all.

My thoughts were proved right, when Ashton suddenly began speaking. "That you of all people would say that Luke." He chuckled. "You have your silent moments, but with music you're the loud one most of the time!"

While they argued some more about who was the loudest from them - I would say Michael, yup - I looked around their apartment one more time. It was really big and it looked so expensive. I wonder how they paid all this. Did their parents pay for them or something?

I know I could never afford such an apartment, not even if my parents payed for me. If they did work together, what the hell did they do for a living?

"What are you thinking about, babe?" Michael asked. He sat next to me and slung an arm around my shoulder. I whined and put my head on his shoulder.

"Stop calling me 'babe'! I'm not your girlfriend!" I grabbed a pillow that laid next to me and smashed it in his face. He grabbed it and hit me back with it.

"Yes, he is!" Calum and Ashton called at the same time.

Let's just say, I was glad I had gotten to know Calum better this afternoon and I was very glad with it. He may have looked a lot like my ex, but he was so much sweeter and just an adorable boy overall.

"No, he is not." Luke said.

"No, I'm not..." Michael pouted. He looked sadly at the ground and then smirked up at me. "But that doesn't mean we can't pretend, babe." He winked at me. I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"No, just no..." I shook my head and decided to ignore him. "Hey guys, I just have to ask. How did you get this apartment?"

They looked slightly shocked at my question and I guess they were thinking about if I just really asked that. "Uhm, with money? Like any normal person would do?" Calum said.

"Yeah, but how did you get this much money? This apartment looks very expensive to me and even if my parents helped me paying it, I know I would never be able to get an apartment like this. Or your parents have to be incredibly rich."

"Well, we paid it ourselves. We have quite some money, so it wasn't really a big deal." Ashton answered.

"Okay, cool." I decided to just drop it, since they didn't really look like they wanted to talk about it. "So what do you want to do?" It was about to hit six and I didn't want to go home just yet.

"We can go eat somewhere, since it's almost dinner time." Luke said. I nodded my head, but suddenly thought about my parents. I need to at least tell them.

"Sounds good to me!" (A/N: I swear, if you will make a SGFG reference, you are banned from this fic. Just kidding, I love you!) I told them. "I will have to call my parents, though. I don't think they even know I'm here right now." I laughed.