Chapter 7

(A/N: Uhm... There may be a lot of texting in this chapter too... Oops?)

We were currently in Dutch class, just preparing for finals. Well, trying to. We as in Anne, Anouk, Melissa and I. Class was basically just a disaster up till now. Melissa and Anouk were messing a bit with us, so Anne and I couldn't really concentrate.

"Don't. Touch. My. Book." Melissa growled at Anouk. "Hey, do you have a cookie for me?" We just burst out in laughter, because – what the hell was that? First she was mad, because Anouk was touching her book and then she is asking if she has a cookie for her? "What? I'm really, really hungry, okay! I haven't had breakfast." She pouted.

"Well, in that case," Anouk began, "yes, I have a cookie. No, not for you." She smirked when Melissa whined. "I have to eat myself, too, you know?"

"Well, then don't bring only one cookie!" Melissa argued.

"You could've just brought food yourself!"

"I slept in! My mom didn't wake me, so I simply forgot."

"Yes, miss Christians. We are all aware of you sleeping in, since you walked in almost an hour later. Now, shut your mouth and continue working, please." Our teacher butted in. He was very, very strict, but he was okay. Most of the times it was pretty funny to see someone getting caught, using their phone for example.

Melissa looked down in embarrassment and tried to make her homework. Yes, homework at school. Most of our teachers let us do it in class, so we have less work at home. It's great, sometimes.

By the way, the reason why Melissa was an hour late for this class, but we were still in it, is because we have another Dutch class after this one, so 2 classes.

<><><>

How did we end up here?! (A/N: No comment *smirk*)

That question was the only thing clouding my mind...

We were still in our class, but somehow we ended up talking about what people would be in, or ended up going to hell... Yup...

Melissa and Anouk were just laughing happily and talking about how Michael Jackson would be teaching them the moonwalk end how Melissa wondered if Jennifer Lawrence would go there, because she had always wanted to meet her and then maybe she would and there was just a lot of drama going on all at once.

Anne and I were just sharing some weird looks and glances, because we only heard half of it all. Suddenly Anne interrupts. "You should bring marshmallows, since it's very hot there and then you can make s'mores!" They laughed at this yet again.

I thought it was funny, but I couldn't really laugh about it since I'm a Christian. What if they really went to hell and I was not? Not that I was the one to decide, but still. I mean, I don't want to miss them and I don't want them to suffer if they ever will. It makes me feel terrible.

Well, enough about hell! We're on earth right now. There's a long way to go until we end up there or in heaven, wherever we may be.

Apparently their conversation was already over anyways. Anne was making these weird noises now and like – oh no, wait. She was just imitating a shooting gun with her hand and making 'poof, poof' sounds. Of course. I forgot that we can be pretty stupid sometimes, just like she is right now. We all have our moments.

My phone suddenly dinged, notifying me I had a new text message. I couldn't look at it right now, so it had to wait until lunch. My teacher gave me a stern look, warning me not to watch, as if I was going to. Ugh, teachers. I muted my phone, so it wouldn't irritate the rest of the students if it went off again.