Chapter 11

(A/N: Is it just me or do they make the playground look smaller? :P)

We were still sitting at Starbucks and not a word was spoken. We were just looking at each other and sharing some weird glances. I was a bit nervous to ask them the full story, because I don't even know why they kept it from me in the first place.

Maybe they weren't even my real friends, since they didn't trust me enough to tell me they were the 'amazing, hot and lickable band' Melissa was always talking about. I still find it weird I didn't recognized them, because she is talking about them almost every day.

"So, you are the famous, 'amazing, hot and lickable' band, called 5 Seconds Of Summer, that Melissa is always talking about?" I hear Melissa gasp before she puts her head in her hands. Even behind her hands I could see that her face was turning very red, surely from embarrassment.

"Why do you keep quoting me?" She whined and looked very uncomfortable around the boys suddenly. I just giggled in response, shaking my head before sticking out my tongue at her.

Ashton looked at her, amused, and asked her "'Amazing, hot and lickable' huh?" She just groaned and hid behind her hands again. He giggled at her reaction, causing me to look at him weirdly. I have known these boys for a short while now, but never have I heard Ashton giggle before.

Apparently I was the only one, besides Anne and Anouk of course, because Melissa and the other guys didn't pay much mind to it. Of course Melissa should know it if Ashton would giggle often. That girl, I swear.

"Ignoring my question, I see." I mumbled, which caused them all to look at me. Michael gave me a nervous smile and nudged the other boys to please explain. "Okay, first things first... Who came up with the idea of hiding this from me?" I asked them.

Michael shyly put his hand up and I smiled warmly at him, because they were way too nervous and I wasn't even mad at them. "Why?"

"Well, when I first met you, we instantly became friends and I found out how cool you were. I haven't had that many girls as friends, so I wanted to stay friends with you. I wanted someone to be friends with Michael and not 'Michael Clifford, lead guitarist in 5 Seconds Of Summer'. So, after you first met the boys, I asked them if they were okay with not telling you yet. I don't even know if we wanted to keep it from you for forever, or just wait for a while and then tell you."

I just nodded my head understandingly. I knew more celebrities have little trust issues, some even big, because so many people are nice to them or friends with them, just because they are famous.

I find it pretty sad, to be honest. You should like someone because of their personality and not because they're famous, rich, just hot or handsome. Of course you can like someone because of their looks or something, but I just think it shouldn't be the only thing you like about them.

"But, after we spent some time with you, even if it was just a few days in total, we found out you're totally different. I mean, look at how you befriended Mike, even after he almost shoved you into unconsciousness. You could have gotten some serious damage to your head and brains. You gave him a chance and I think we all didn't notice it before, because if we did we wouldn't have kept it from you in the first place." Luke butted in.

"So, basically you were afraid I would wanted to stay friends with you, just because you're famous?" I ask them, just to be sure. They nodded their heads slowly. I sighed, because that is absolutely not something I would do, but I understood them. "Okay." I simply say. "Not really like me, but I get you."

"Really? So you're not mad?" Michael asks me.

"Of course I'm a bit disappointed, but I get it. I mean, we haven't known each other that long, so you couldn't have known that it's something I would never do. But I really do understand, there are so many fake people out there."