Chapter 8

(A/N: If that isn't Muke's love child, I don't know what to live for anymore! Look at him, he is even wearing a 5SOS shirt!)

(A/N: Updating like crazyyy!)

*Michael's P.O.V.* (A/N: Oooohh! The change!!! Ok... read on)

Was it really already 11 pm? Maybe we should head home. Kimberly has school tomorrow, so that would probably be best.

I had the best time with Kimberly and the boys tonight. Is it just me or is there just something about her? Like, without knowing it herself, she has this charm that lures you in and gives you this amazing feeling that you don't want to miss.

What am I even saying? I sound like a love-sick fool and I'm not even in love with Kim!

Or am I?

I hope I won't fall in love with her or something. I mean, I'm sure I like her, at least as a friend if not more, but I don't know if I'm ready to fall in love with her.

I mean, it would be pretty hard with the band and all to handle for her. I doubt she'd ever want to speak to me or us if she finds out we have been keeping this huge part of our lives from her. We're basically hiding our whole life from her, you know, the band is our whole life, so...

I don't think being in love with Kim would be that bad, though. She's an amazing girl. I'm just afraid that when she finds out if I'm a pretty famous band, she won't trust me again, because I've been keeping this from her.

But I don't think she would hate me, she seems very forgiving. But, what if she found out, we talked things through and she would be okay with it? I mean, that would be great, but we're probably going on tour again soon. I can't just leave my girlfriend behind, can I?

Well, if we will ever start dating, that is...

Why am I even overthinking this? I need to get my head straight. I can doubt about the future all I want, but as long as I don't fall in love with anyone, I won't have these problems and I don't have to think about facing them if I ever will.

I'm very happy Kimberly met the other guys, though. They have always been the reason for my happiness and Kimberly would help me a lot too, she made me very happy too. Now that I kind of put them together, they're like this living, walking lucky charm for me. Who wouldn't want that? It's like infinite happiness!

She deserved to have some guyfriends in her life. The more the better, right?

Well, if she would still want to be friends with us, after she finds out we withheld the most important part of our lives.

<><><>

I was sitting on the couch in our apartment, next to Luke and he was texting someone. I have no idea who, but I had an idea. Because he would blush and giggle so often – yes giggle, don't even think about it. Luke has a very cute giggle, I could listen to it all day, if I'm being honest – so I certainly knew it was a girl. I had my suspicions, me thinking it was Kimberly, because she and Luke seemed to have this kind of bond thingy.

Since I didn't get any kind of jealous feeling, I was relieved, because that probably meant I don't have any strong, emotional or romantic feelings towards her.

Good, because it won't make things weird between us then.

"Who you texting, mate?" I had an amused look on my face and my eyebrows were a little raised. He hummed and looked up at me, knowing I had said something, but probably didn't hear it well. "I asked who you were texting. You have this dreamy look in your eyes and you have been giggling ever since you began texting this, I guess, girl."