Chapter 3

(A/N: Short chapter, sorry...)  

Ugh! Remember when I said I hated my alarm? I think because of me hating on my alarm, it decided not to go off this morning...

I stayed up late, texting Michael and now I slept in... I already missed my first class and half of my second class... Should I leave now and try to make it for the rest of that lesson or should I just take my time getting ready?

I mean, we have a break after the first two classes, so I would just go to school early only to have a break...

Being the lazy person I am, I decided to just get ready and get to school in time for my third class.

<><><>

Half an hour filled with dancing, some flying pants and make up on my desk later, I grabbed my bike and raced to school, just in time for my third class, Economics.

Someone please save me!

I mean, I already hate Economics, but my teacher doesn't make it much better. Last year wasn't much better, since my teacher asked Anne and me if we were dating, just because she took my pen! He asked us multiple times, like... Doesn't he have a life or students to teach instead of asking after our non-existing love life?

But this year, oh don't get me started on this year.

Okay, I was already telling you about last year, so might as well tell you about this year as well.

Every lesson my teacher tells me to shut up, even if I haven't said one single word all class. In the beginning I just decided to not speak at all during Economics class, in hope of being left alone by him. It almost looked like I was some lonely, depressed girl who didn't like anyone.

Anne and Natasha are both in this class with me, just like last year, and they always say I shouldn't look that depressed and be happy. But if I'm told to 'shut up and act normal' if I'm just paying attention, I won't keep smiling as much as I do normally. It's very logical to me.

Anne and Natasha make it a lot better though. I can never not be happy around my friends. And music, just saying.

<><><>

When I walked into my class, everyone was looking at me. I don't know why, but everything that could hold me up in traffic and such, held me up. I had to cross some train rails, which were closed since a train passed by, so I had to wait. Then all the traffic lights were red, just when I wanted to pass.

So yeah, I was still late.

"And where have you been, young lady?" my teacher asked.

Mentally flinching, I told him "Uhh... Well, I slept in... So I raced to school, but on the way there were some things that held me up, so I was even later and I'm very sorry." I almost face palmed at my rambling, but succeeded at keeping it in, because that would look very weird.

"Oh!" He replied with a sceptical look in his face. "And what is the reason of you sleeping in?" He raised an eyebrow. "Went to bed too late, huh?"

I heard some boys snickering, obviously thinking about the 'bed part'. I don't blame them, I have quite a dirty mind myself sometimes. According to my friends it's one of my most annoying parts.

"Uhm... Well, I was texting- "

"Aah, texting. So what boy were you texting huh?" He cut me off. I don't like how he's talking about my personal life in front of the rest of the class, but I know that if I'd try telling him this, he would start yelling at me. Yeah, he's that kind of person.