Chapter 9

(A/N: That photo has nothing to do w/ the chapter, but I just stumbled upon it and I found it hilarious, so that's why. Also, this is probably my last update for today. I'm v bored tho, so maybe 1 more, we'll see)  

*Back to Kimberly's P.O.V. btw*

It was Thursday and I was currently in hell, meaning my Economics class. I'm sure that teacher could be pure evil in a person. You would only have to ask a question to get him mad. About a month ago Natasha asked him a question and he thought that he knew what she wanted to ask, so he finished her question himself. But you see, that wasn't the thing that she didn't understand. So, she wanted to say something along the lines of 'That's not what I meant. Can you please explain this? Because I already understand that thing, but not this.' Or something like that, I think.

You know what he did?

He began shouting at her in front of the rest of the class, that she had no respect for the teacher. Students nowadays 'couldn't keep their filthy, big mouths shut and would have no respect for the teacher, while they have no idea how to even wipe their own backsides'.

Asshole.

You know what is even worse? Every Thursday I have two lessons of Economics. My third period and fifth period. So as I said, hell. In between, my fourth period, I had Maths with Anne, which wasn't so bad, but we would barely do anything, so most of the times it was boring. Anne could always make me laugh though, so it really wasn't that bad.

But anyway, we're in Economics right now, so back to hell! Ugh... (A/N: And yes, that's a reference of The 1975, no comment, so without further ado...) "You see, you just have to understand what you don't understand. This girl last year, she never asked questions. Then, suddenly, she began asking and asking and she went from a 6 out of 10 to a 9!" Our teacher tells us.

Oh, that story again. Like we haven't heard that before. It's always the same with some teachers. Our Dutch teacher for example always says "You are the one that has to make their exams this year. I already did that 50 years ago" (A/N: Not kidding, he is going to retire next year)

Suddenly I felt something hit me in the face and I nearly jumped. I saw it was just a crumpled ball of paper that Anne threw at me. Oohh, she's going to pay for that. Or so I thought. Just as I was about to throw a little ball towards her hair, my phone dinged.

Shoot. Didn't I put the volume down?

It kept dinging and I was only hoping that my teacher didn't noticed or heard. I sneaked a peek under my desk to look at my phone.

Not to my surprise, my so called 'guyfriends' were texting me again. They knew I was in school, so I think they were just doing it to bug me and distract me from school. Well, that's too bad, because that's not going to happen. I put my phone on mute and put it in my back pocket.

Apparently that was a bad decision, since now it felt like my butt was vibrating the whole time and if felt less nice than imagined. Not that I ever imagined what my butt vibrating would feel like, because, just no, you just don't think about that, that's just absolutely wrong. But when you hear, see or read it, it doesn't seem like it would feel that bad or uncomfortable.

Well, it did. Very badly, might I add.

Suddenly my phone rang and I found out that I had only put my notifications on mute and not my ringtone. I looked at the callers ID quickly.

Lukey.

I raised my hand slowly and unsure. "Uhm, sir, may I please answer this call? It's urgent." No, it's not, but I need to tell him I can't talk with them when I'm in school. The teacher hesitated, but nodded. Yes, finally! He slowly and probably not-so-surely begins to understand what common sense is.