Chapter 10

(A/N: Now I'm finished with updating for today... Enjoy all these updates lol)  

Wait, let me think... What day was it again? Oh, right, it was Tuesday, sorry.

I haven't spoken that much to Luke, Mike, Cal and Ash, but I was fine with that. We had those 'normal' conversations like 'Good morning, how r u?' 'Yeah I'm good hbu?' 'I'm good 2, thnx for asking x'. You know, that kind of texting.

Which was okay, because I have other friends too. I don't have to leave them all suddenly, just because I met four cute and funny boys from Australia, although that was a pretty good excuse to me. But we all have our own personal lives and I'm glad we all understood that.

So, as I said, it was Tuesday, which meant that all students from my grade had a really short day of school.

"I actually don't really want to go home yet. All I can do there is make homework or listen to music. Actually, since my mom got that babysitting job, I can only make homework..." I told Melissa, Anne and Anouk.

"I don't want to go home either, I can never have any peace with all those screaming siblings." Anne sighed.

"Well, we could just head into town to waste time for a bit. It's not like we have anything better to do, right?" Anouk asked us.

"Oh, that's a great idea! I still need to buy some new black combat boots, these things don't even have normal soles anymore. Look! you can see my sock right through it!" I pointed at my things that call themselves shoes. Pfft, there not even worth it being called slippers.

"Great, you do that and we'll go to Starbucks. I want a pumpkin spice latte! I demand us to go to Starbucks!" Melissa shouted, but my addiction was screaming at me for coffee.

"You can't just do that to me! I want to go to Starbucks too!" I protested. "Fine! I'll ask my mom to buy me some new shoes, have it your way!" I pretended to be mad at her and I crossed my arms while stomping my foot on the ground like a spoiled angry toddler.

"Awe, thanks bee bee! Love you!" She stroked my cheek roughly and began walking away. "Well, let's let going then, you slow ass turtles! I can't wait forever to get a pumpkin spice latte!"

And so we began walking towards Starbucks, telling each other stories, that we had all probably heard eight times already. It didn't matter though, because most stories were hilarious and never failed to make us laugh and have a good time.

"No! I swear, Tristan likes you! Didn't you see how he was nervously shuffling his foot when he asked if you wanted to hang out sometime?" Passers-by were weirdly staring at us when I exclaimed that. I admit, I was maybe being a little too loud.

"No way! I told you! There's no chance Tris will ever like me!" Melissa almost shouted back.

"Okay, I am not a fan of yelling about cute boys or something, but I actually agree with Kim! I am 690% sure Tristan likes you! Yes, pun intended. I mean, just look at how he smiles when you're around! And like Kim says, he asked you to hang out with him, alone, just the two of you, with no one else there. You get my point?" Anne suddenly piped in.

"Thank you! Finally someone who sees how whipped he is for Melissa!" I exclaimed and I slung an arm around Anne's shoulders. She shrugged my arm of and looked at me, a deadly look in her eyes.

"No, just... No." She told me. I put my hands up in surrender, shrugging my shoulders.

"It's not my fault you're not used to human touch..." I muttered. She gave a look and I smiled innocently. "Just kidding, you know I love you!"

"Hey! You're only allowed to love me!" Melissa spoke up.

"But what about Michael, then?" Anouk began. "I thought 'Kichael' was real?"