Chapter 25

(A/N: Luke being sad/serious again. Yass, I'm writing about dramaaa. This is also the very first time I saw my baby on screen and I can never get over how perfect he looked in the video of Amnesia :))) )

We were sharing our so maniest kiss of that evening, when suddenly the door opened and someone walked into the room, leaving Anne and I breathless laying on top of each other, looking hastily at the person standing there.

Standing there, looking at us witch slouched shoulders, a pout on her lips and tears in her eyes, was none other than Natasha herself...

<><><>

"Natasha?" I suddenly heard a voice coming from downstairs that sounded very familiar, but I just couldn't focus enough to recognize it. My thoughts were still buzzing with 'Anne, Anne, Anne!' and I was trying really hard to get what the hell was happening. "Natasha, where did you go?"

Suddenly there were footsteps on the stairs and Natasha slowly turned around and put her hands up as if to stop the person from coming up and seeing us. "What's wrong? Are you crying? What's happening?" Suddenly she just broke down and I suddenly saw the person rushing up, trying to grab her to comfort her, but at the same time looking around to see what was going on.

Their eyes suddenly landed on Anne and me and only then did I realize I was looking at the 'girlfriend' of the girl I was just kissing with – they were still on a break or something, it was very complicated – and holding that girl, trying to comfort her, was none other than my own boyfriend.

Just after we talked everything through and were kind of building our relationship up again, I was caught cheating. Not only that, but I hurt the people I love the most; my boyfriend and best friend. Who would do such a thing?

A cheater... Obviously...

I couldn't believe it...

The worst part was that I didn't feel guilty, at all. Of course, I hurt Luke's and Natasha's and maybe even Anne's feelings, I don't know, and I was sorry about that. But I was definitely not sorry for kissing her. I just couldn't make myself regret that and I had no idea why.

Maybe I did have a small liking towards girls? I mean, that dream I had when we fell asleep on our date with Mike and Anouk... I wouldn't dream of girls like that if I didn't like them that way, right?

Was that the reason that I had the feeling I had lost interest in Luke...? I mean, I still like him and he's definitely hot, but it just didn't feel... right. I think I don't like him as more than a friend, maybe he even feels like a brother to me and dating your brother is just wrong, very wrong!

I just don't want to break up with him... Not just for me, because I would 'end up lonely', but it seemed as if it meant so much for him when he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.

I meant every word I said then, I really did want to become his girlfriend, but I just don't feel the same as I did before...

I just didn't want to hurt anyone... I still don't.

But then again, just look around right now... Me still laying in Anne's arms, together on that king-sized bed, Luke looking at me as if I told him I was dying and Natasha crying her eyes out in his arms.

I looked back at Anne, just looking up since she was still hovering above me a bit. The only thing I could read on her face was confusion. She was always the one to keep in her feelings, whether in a situation like this or something completely different. She noticed my stare and looked back at me. Right when she did that, a teeny-tiny smile appeared on her face and I suddenly felt something in my stomach.