Chapter 13

(A/N: I Love Luke's awkward lil' smile <3)

It had kind of become a ritual for me, Anne, Anouk and Melissa to hang out at the 5SOS apartment after school. We would usually just watch movies, play games or scream and dance to music. It's good we all have about the same kind of music taste.

So, of course, we were at their apartment today too. It was a Saturday and we all didn't have work or sports or anything. Anouk's football game was cancelled because of the weather and me, Anne and Melissa all didn't have to work. Of course the guys were having a break kind of thing, so they hadn't much to do anyway, besides taking some notes here and there if they felt inspired, which they could use for writing new music later.

We were playing Guitar Hero, taking turns, since there could only play 4 people at a time, because we were using the Wii. Luke, Anne, Michael and Anouk were now playing and I caught myself staring at Luke for the so maniest time today already.

I had noticed he had a lip piercing before, but now it suddenly was a black ring instead of a bud and I don't know why, but it made him so much more hotter. He already was, but now – God! It just made me want to make out with him for hours, until I would choke on his tongue or something. It wouldn't even matter, I would die happy.

I had asked about it and he just said he had lost his lip ring for a while, so he just settled with his old, plain, black bud. (A/N: RIP Luke's lip ring D:) You don't hear me complaining, but it might have been better for my health if he would've kept the bud instead of the ring. But, as I said, I'm not complaining, not at all.

When they finished, I was still staring at Luke and he noticed. When I went to look away quickly, he smiled warmly at me. A lot of guys – especially guys like Michael, no offense – would smirk if they caught a girl staring at them, but Luke just smiled at me. How sweet.

"Pfft, that tired me out..." Michael said. "I'm gonna go grab a drink. Anyone else?" Melissa, Anne, Calum and Luke all yelled they wanted something, so Michael went to get their drinks, until Anouk jumped up.

"I'll go with you, so you don't have to carry it all by yourself." They walked into the kitchen and suddenly I heard some screaming.

"AAOHHH! BLOODY HELL! Where did that table come from?!" Michael shouted. (A/N: This part was inspired by my great friend Natasja, called Natasha in this – I know, only changed 1 letter, but whatevs – bc she always walks into doors, tables, chairs, etc, just like me :P)

Anouk was laughing her lungs out, no doubt, and try to say between her giggles, "Don't ask me, ask the table." I snorted at that and Luke looked at me with an amused face. I hid my face, a bit embarrassed, but looked up again when I heard Michael say,

"Excuse me, bitch! You can't just stand in front of me, that is very rude. For all I know, I could've- Hello?! Are you listening to me? Answer me, dammit!" (A/N: Yes, that too was inspired by the great Natasja)

We all couldn't hold it in anymore and began laughing so loud, we almost fell on the ground or on top of each other. Me and Luke were holding onto one another for dear life, trying to catch our breaths. We all were, but as soon as we saw Michael limping into the room with a few drinks in his hands and Anouk behind him, with her face red from holding her breath to stop her laughter from escaping, we all just exploded again.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny. Laugh all you want, it'll get to you eventually. You know what they say, karma is a bitch." Michael grumbled.

We continued laughing anyways, until it wasn't that funny anymore and we were just trying to calm down and catch our breaths.