Chapter 6

As said, me and Michael met up for coffee. It was Saturday now and because I wasn't feeling like making homework or cleaning my room – again, I just never feel like it actually – Michael and I met up at his apartment. Their apartment is just on the way to Starbucks for me, so that came in handy.

When I got there, he was already standing outside, waiting for me. When he saw me, he waved happily and I walked over laughing. "Happy to see me, huh?" I asked him while he gave me a hug to say 'Hi!'.

"I can't help it that you're a cool girl and nice to hang out with." He says.

"Yeah right, I'm very cool and you're not. That's one of the reasons why I'm friends with you, to make myself look more awesome." (A/N: This is actually something me and my friends tell each other, but with weird. We say we're friends to make ourselves look less weird.)

He laughs as if I just cracked an amazing joke, even though it wasn't even that funny. He is weird. But I still love him.

"I love you too, bubby." He told me. I looked up at him, confused. "You were thinking out loud." I nod my head understandingly and begin walking. "What? First you say you love me and then you just walk away? Ruuuudeee!"

"Shut up, Michael. I want coffee." I laugh. Apparently as we were walking to Starbucks, Michael wanted to pretend we were a couple. I thought he was joking when he said that a few days ago, but when Michael grabbed my arm and entangled it with his own, I realised he was serious.

Well, as serious as Michael can be, which isn't really serious.

So, arm in arm we walked into Starbucks. I ordered a plain, normal coffee, because I'm boring like that and Michael wanted a triple chocolate chip Frappuccino, whatever that may be, because he wasn't as fond of coffee. He was, but by far not as bad as me.

Michael let me taste something of it as the amazing friend he is and it tasted a little like hot cholate, but ice cold and not as sweet, which is nice, since hot chocolate can be sickly sweet and sugary. It was very good, I think I might get it sometime.

When we sat down I admitted my crazy addiction to coffee. It was never this bad, but ever since I spent an entire day at school – seriously the entire day, from 8 am till 9:30 pm – and drank so much coffee that day, it had gotten worse, but I didn't mind that much. More like I don't care at all, since it's just coffee.

"You know, you can share your addiction with Luke." He said suddenly. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "He is also a little addicted to coffee, but I get it. He really needs it sometimes, because we have very long days someday."

"Are you ever going to tell me what you do? Like, do you work together or something and if so, what do you do for a living? Because it's all very vague to me."

He opens his mouth to answer, but shuts it immediately after. "I will, just not now. It's just very complicated, but you can trust us. We will tell you, now is just not a really good moment."

I nodded understandingly, because I truly understand this. Sometimes it's better to not tell someone something, just to make sure you won't hurt them or something. I hope that's the reason why Michael and the boys won't tell me this, that they don't want to hurt me.

"As long as you'll tell me one day and you are honest with me, I'll trust you. You seem like good guys." I smile and Michael smiles back before mumbling a small 'Of course.'

We finish our drinks and head out again. We don't know what to do, so we just wander around Amsterdam a bit.

"Can you show me around a bit?" Michael asks suddenly.