Chapter 18

(A/N: I love this quote sooo much. Especially in that Muke video of Charlotte Clemmings. Muke is my life honestly, no doubt in my mind. Without Muke... *sigh*)

*Luke's P.O.V.*

I was feeling so bad. I can't believe myself. I told Kimberly I like her, twice and both times I try to cover it up with our friendship. I'm not sure she likes me back, but both times I could so clearly see the disappointed look on her face, telling me a whole different story.

It's been about a week or something since she brought her friends over here and the whole 'thing' with Mike and Natasha. Natasha is a sweet girl though and I now get why she did what she did. She and Kimberly were in my room for half an hour at least. Afterwards I asked Kim about it and she explained some things, but didn't wanted to tell me the whole story, since she had basically nothing to do with it.

Sadly, that was basically all the talking me and Kim did this week. We had hardly spoken, because I may or may not have avoided her a bit. I just wanted to get my feelings straight and think about what I'm going to do about it. It wasn't like I wasn't talking at her at all, just not all the time. With texting as example, I just answered with those short, basic answers.

After almost having a pit in my room from all my pacing, I made up my mind and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through my phone and pressed the call button at the person I ended up at. After only three rings I heard a voice.

"Luke? Why are you calling me?"

"Hey Melissa. I kind of need your help." I answered her. If I knew one person who could help me best in this situation, it was definitely her.

"Hell yeah you do! Why have you barely spoken to Kimberly? She thinks she did something wrong and that it's her fault!"

"That wasn't my intention. In contrast, I need to talk to her. Can you give me her address?" Yes, it was very sad. For all the months she and I had been friends, I had never been to her house, nor did I know where it was.

"What would you need her address for? More important, why do you think I would just give it to you?"

"Damn, are you always this edgy? I need to tell Ash that..." I chuckled, because I might not see her face, but she sounded like a typical bitch to me.

"When it's about Kimberly, than yes, I'm the worst bitch there could ever be." She said and now I suddenly understood. "That girl always cares for others and is always busy looking after other people, it's about time someone does the same for her."

(A/N: If my friends are reading this, which they are, Idc if it's not true, it just adds to the story. I know you'll love me either way lol :P)

"Now I get it..." I said softly in the phone. Melissa mumbled a small 'Mhm?', probably not having understood me well enough. "No, you're right. If you're doing this to protect her, than be my guest. I don't care, you can be the creepiest bitch there is, but I just need to do this. Please, for Kimberly?"

"I'm not sure..." She said slowly. "I don't even know why you're doing this. I kind of need to know why you're doing this if I'm going to help you with it." Oh, she is a smart one.

"Fine," I sighed, while she cheered softly. "but you need to let me do this on my own. You can't call her as soon as I hang up, because I want her to hear it from me personally." She promised me to not tell anything and after some persuading from me she even swore it on her phone, what is a pretty big promise, since she is basically married to her phone.

"Okay..." I sighed into the phone. "I need to know her address, so I can go to her house and tell her personally that I like her. A lot." I heard Melissa's breath hitch in the phone and I could just imagine her face right now; smiling like an idiot, dimples and all, those green eyes big and sparkly from excitement...