Chapter 28

"So... Me, you and Natasha didn't go to the fair two days ago?" He shook his head 'no' confusedly. "And us three didn't end up in a car accident yesterday?"

"What? No! A car accident? What are you talking about Kimberly?!"

Okay...

What is going on?

<><><>

"Kimberly, what are you talking about? A car accident? Please explain, you're making me confused as well." Luke sat upright in bed right now, our coffee on the side tables again and long forgotten.

"Okay, please don't freak out. This morning I got a call from Natasha and she told me some stuff and it's really confusing, so I'll just start at the beginning. Tas and I both have the feeling something is going on, since we both remember the past few days completely different than how you and apparently everyone else remembers it." He gestures for me to go on, so I did.

"Natasha was on the phone, talking with Anne and that's how she found out. As you told me, yesterday we had a talk about our relationship, but in our memory the same night – or the day after, I can't really recall but that's not important – I went over to Anne's. I was actually going with Natas, but she had to work. That night, me and Anne watched some horror film and I was really freaked out. Some things happened and one way or another, she and I ended up making out."

Luke's eyes widened at this and he was just about to say something, but I held my hand up and said, "Please let me explain, there happened a lot. So, we were making out when you and Natasha suddenly barged in and we were caught red handed. As you might or might not know, Anne and Natasha were on a break at the moment, so Anne felt like it wasn't really cheating, but Natasha just felt even more betrayed then before. You forgave me as if it was nothing, but that was just because you didn't want to lose me.

When Natasha asked Anne what she thought about it, Anne just kept repeating how she didn't know and Natasha took that as her way of saying that she didn't know if she actually wanted to be with Natas. One thing led to another, you and I went back home together and Natasha broke up with Anne. The next morning you called Natasha and she was really sad and just drowning in her thoughts, so I thought it might be nice if us three would go on a little trip to the fair in town. Wait, just tell me this; is there even a fair in town?"

Luke seemed to be thinking and after a while he said "No, not that I can think of at least." I nodded my head and he reminded me to go on, so I did.

"Right, well at the fair you won Natasha this adorable penguin stuffed animal, which she called Pengi and I remember thinking how she was going to recreate some of your keeks with it. She was hugging it tightly in the car on the way back and we were just acting like the most happy couple ever. Then I gave you a kiss and you just smiled and kept looking at me, which I regret so much right now, because Natasha suddenly screamed for you to look out and as soon as I looked up, everything went black."

Luke gasped and he was looking at me with these big eyes that were just a little glassy with tears but not much. "We were in a car accident and ended up in hospital. Me and Natasha both didn't have that much damage to say it like that; she only had a sprained wrist due to her protecting herself with her arm and I only had a broken arm and a small concussion. You however had a broken leg and ended up in a coma, because you had turned the car in such a way that you took most of the hit to protect us."

There was a glint in Luke eyes that I didn't recognize, but I just continued. "We all had to stay the night and you woke up the evening of the second day. You were drugged, because you woke up in full panic mode. You were acting all goofy and adorable. You showed me a video of this puppy getting eaten by a snake," Luke had a pained look on his face when I said this. "and shortly after you told me you loved me. You explained how the boys told you what love felt like for them and how it reminded you of me. I told you that I loved you too and we fell asleep in each other's arms, me practically laying on top of you in the hospital bed.