I Trusted You (BarryxReader)

Prompt #2 I trusted you!

Barry Pov

I ran into StarLabs and stopped behind the desks and took off my mask. "Guys?" I called out.

"In here!" I heard Cisco's voice from the medical room. I jogged to the room and saw (Y/n) sitting up on the bed. Her eyes were shut tight as Caitlin stitched up her arm. I quickly pulled on my mask and walked closer.

"What happened?" I asked with my vocal cords rubbing together. (Y/n) peeked open her eyes and I started moving my head. She rolled her eyes and looked towards Caitlin.

"She knows." Cisco said blatantly. I looked between the two girls and Cisco then slowly pulled off my mask.

"What happened?" I asked again, but quieter.

"I trusted you!" (Y/n) spat in my direction.

"Just tell me what hurt you!" I urged and reached for (Y/n)s hand. She pulled it away and glared at me.

"The guy that Cisco calls Captain Cold thought it's be a brilliant idea to capture The Flash's girlfriend to try and get info, but after I was acting oblivious he thought he'd try to scare me so he shot some ice onto the roof, but an icicle fell and sliced my arm." She explained.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I swear I was going to tell you, I just wanted to keep you safe and I thought that keeping it a secret would keep you safe." I sighed

"If I were to know that my boyfriend was a superhero who's wanted by half of the metahumans in this town, I could've been prepared for being kidnapped!" (Y/n) she hissed

"You can't really be prepared to be kidnapped." Cisco chimed in quietly. I watched as (y/n) took a deep breath and clench her jaw.

"You're all fixed." Caitlin said as she pulled out a large piece of gauze and medical tape and taped it onto (Y/n)s arm.

"Thank you Caitlin." (Y/n) pushed herself off of the medical table and stood up.

"(Y/n) can we talk?" I asked

"Come to my house tonight if you want to talk. I want you to go talk with your best friend Leonard Snark and tell him he made a mistake." She stated.

"Okay." I nodded "Want me to run you home?" I offered.

"It's actually kind of fun I'd take the offer." Caitlin said with a small smile.

"Run me home then do your thing even if that means kicking Snarks ass." (Y/n) said

"Will do." I picked her up bridal style and she made a small squeal noise. "Hold on tight." I smiled down at

"Hide your face in his chest" Caitlin instructed and (Y/n) did as she was told.

"Here we go." I held her tightly in my arms and started to run.