Daughter (Leonard Snart x Daughter!Reader)

Please write a Leonard Snart x daughter reader. Leonard had a one night stand with a woman and 16 years later a girl appears saying she's his daughter
I haven't written in more than 4 months. So this might be shit 😅
Words: 1168
_______
"Are you Leonard Snart?" A young girl stood in the doorway at Leonards apartment.
"Who's asking?" He raised a brow. She looked like someone he knew, but he couldnt put his finger on it.
"Well I am." The young girl stuck her hand out infront of her. "My name is (y/n) (y/l/n)." Leonard reached out and shook her hand confused
"Do I know you?" He questioned.
"I'm your daughter." She breathed. Leonard dropped her hand. He let out a nervous chuckle.
"Mhm okay, sure." He nodded. "Where's Mick? Did he put you up to this?" He stepped closer to (y/n) and peeked his head out of the apartment door and looked down the hall.
"Mick? Who's that?" (Y/n) asked before shaking her head. "It doesn't even matter. Look my mom told me about you." She rolled her eyes
"I don't know what you're talking about." Leonard stated and stepped back into his apartment and tried to shut the door. (Y/n) stuck her foot in between the door and the frame and stopped him from closing the door.
"Please just let me talk to you." She pleaded.
"How long is this going to take?" Leonard groaned and opened the door again.
"As long as it takes for you to believe me." She smirked. Leonard rolled his eyes but eventually let (Y/n) into his apartment. (Y/n) slipped off her backpack and jacket and set them on the ground near the door then Leonard led her to the couch and she sat down.
"Do you want a drink or something?" He asked. She shook her head no. "Alright. Let's get the show on the road then. How am I your father?"
"Well you see, when a man and a women both want to have some fun they usually drink then head back to a hotel room and end up having-"
"I don't need to hear you explain sex. Are you even old enough to know about sex?" Leonard cut her off
"I'm sixteen." (Y/n) crossed her arms over her chest. "Anyways. Long story short, you had a one night stand with my mom then disappeared." She shrugged
"That's it? That's your way of convincing me that you're somehow my daughter?" Leonard chuckled. "Valid attempt but I think it's time for you to leave." Leonard walked back towards the door.
"C'mon gimme a chance!" (Y/n) stood up from the couch and pulled a photo out of her back pocket. "Here." She walked over to Leonard and handed him the photo "This is her. This is my mom." Leonard took the photo and examined it.

"Really?" The woman raised a brow at Snart as he pulled up his pants. "After a night like that you're just going to run off?" She asked with a chuckle.
"I told you. The cops are after me, can't stay in one place for too long." Leonard smirked
"You'll have to come back and we can do that all again." She winked at him
"Why do you think I got your number." He chuckled and she rolled her eyes.
"So you can have a place to hide out next time you rob a bank two towns over?" She pursed her lips.
"Exactly." Leonard grabbed his shirt off the ground.
"You can't stay for just a little bit longer?" The woman teased as she stood up off the bed and ran her finger down his bare chest.
"I wish I could." He sighed and pulled his shirt on over his head.
"We could've made a good team. Modern Bonnie and Clyde." She offered
"You ain't no criminal." Snart chuckled and the woman walked towards the dresser. She grabbed a small gold locket that was lying on top of it and walked back towards him.
"Take this." She offered. Leonard looked at her confused "I want it back next time you come to town." She stated
"And what if I don't make it back?" He questioned and opened the locket to reveal a photo of the woman.
"You'll have something to remember me by while you're in prison." She winked and he chuckled.
"I'll get it back to you." He smirked and tugged his jacket on.

"Mr Snart?" (Y/n) stared at Leonard as he stared blankly at the photo.
"This isn't possible." He muttered and shook his head.
"Based on your reaction, you remember her. So we're getting closer." (Y/n) chuckled slightly.
"You said you were sixteen?" Leonard looked up. (Y/n) nodded. He slowly handed her back the photo and walked off into his living room again and to a side table. He opened the top drawer of the table and started rummaging through it's contents. He quickly found what he was looking for and jogged back over to (y/n).
"Let me see the photo again." He instructed. She handed him the photo and he held a gold locket out beside it.
"You still have it?" (Y/n)'s eyes widened.
"You knew about it?" He asked
"Like I said, she has told me all about you. The criminal that stole her favourite locket but in return gave her a child." She stated "Mom still laughs when she tells the story."
"Still laughs?" Leonards eyes widen
"Yes? Why wouldn't she?" (Y/n) asked cautiously
"Well I tried to call her numerous times after that night and her phone was disconnected or something cause she never answered, and when I went back to the town she just disappeared. No one knew where she went. I asked around at the restaurant where she worked when we met and they told me she just stopped showing up one day. I thought something happened." He explained
"You went back for her?" (Y/n) asked
"Of course." He stated. "I told her I'd get this locket back to her." He sighed. "Why'd she leave?"
"My grandparents were really strict I guess. They sent her away for getting pregnant before she got married." (Y/n) sighed. "It was super shitty of them."
"Obviously." Leonard muttered
"But since you were looking for her, does that mean you would want to see her again?" She asked hopeful
"I mean. Sure. But would she even want to see me?" Leonard asked
"Oh probably. She's already probably pissed that I'm even here so she's most likely want to see why I'm here." (Y/n) smiled
"What do you mean she's already probably pissed. What did you do?"
"I left in the middle of the night last night on the train. I left her a note on my bed before I left." (Y/n) bit her lip
"She's going to kill me." Leonard muttered. "Wait." He stared at (y/n). "How did you find me?"
"I did some hacking. Found your alias' which means I found the name you rent under and boom here I am." She shrugged.
"You are my daughter." He ran his hands over his face "and your mother is going to kill me."