Happy Part Six (GrantxReader)

Grant gave my hand a reassuring squeeze as we walked onto set this morning. It's been almost a whole month since we started to date in secret. But since the movie premier has come and gone, we both decided that we were ready to let people know about us. So that's what we're doing today. To be perfectly honest, I'm nervous. I mean I could lose my job over this. Grant told me that I wouldn't lose my job, but there is a chance because when you start working on the set of a television show or a movie you have to sign a contract; and I know for a fact there was at least one paragraph about relationships and I just skipped over it thinking that I wouldn't have to worry about that. Now look at me- I'm worrying about it.

"Hey." Grant looked over at me. "It's going to be alright." He smiled at me. I squeezed his hand and shot him a small smile. "I promise everything is going to be fine." He let go of my hand and instead wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. I reached my right hand up and held onto the hand that was draped around my shoulders.

"No way." Carlos fist pumped and smiled at us as we walked around the corner of the set and towards the trailers, which caused the rest of the cast to look in our direction. A couple of them started catcalling us and the rest just smiled. I let go of Grant's hand and covered my face as he led me towards our friends. By the time we got to them I was sure my face was beat red.

"Hey there love birds." Candice smiled as I peeked through my fingers. Everyone chuckled

"Y'all are the worst." I mumbled through my hands.

"C'mon tomato, remove your hands from your face." Carlos laughed

"Screw you." I chuckled and dropped my hands.

"So I think this calls for a celebration." Tom chuckled

"Oh yeah?" Grant chuckled

"Yes! Barbeque at my place tonight." Tom smiled

"Sounds like a great plan." Jesse smiled and the rest of the group nodded.

"We all can just head there after shooting wraps up today." Tom smiled

"Grant. We need you in H and m." Candice the makeup artist poked her head out of the hair and makeup trailer. "Hi (Y/n)" She waved towards me. I smiled and waved back at her.

"On my way." Grant called over to her. He quickly kissed my cheek before he ran off. I looked around at the group and they all looked like they wanted to say something.

"Are you going to bombard me with questions?" I asked. As soon as the words left my mouth Candice, Violett, and Danielle started to ask questions and everyone else laughed.

"How long have you been keeping you guys a secret for?" Candice asked with a smug grin

"Not too long." I said sheepishly

"How long is not too long?" Jesse chimed in while raising a brow in my direction.

"A couple weeks." I shrugged and Carlos looked at me unconvinced. "Okay fine." I let out a sigh "A month."

"A month!" The three girls looked at me like I was insane.

"Yeah." I chuckled slightly. "We both agreed it'd be better if we kept it a secret with the movie premiere last week, we didn't need the media to go spreading anything." I shrugged.

"All that matters is that they're happy." Violett insisted as she placed her hands on Candices and Danielles shoulders. They both nodded.

"We're happy for you." Danielle smiled

"Just wish you would've told us sooner." Candice mumbled to herself.