Right Now (E2Harrison Wells x Reader)

Spoilers for s2

I sat on the floor in the small prison cell I had been locked up in and had my eyes trained on the small camera in the corner on the roof. "You're going to have to talk to me sooner or later Harry." I said loudly. "I know who you really are." I sang "You aren't from around here." I smirked. I looked down at my hands. "I know about Jessie." I looked back up at the camera "And I know where she is." I sat in silence for a couple minutes before the door to my cell opened and Harrison Wells slammed his fists on the glass.

"Where is my daughter you monster!" He yelled at me through the glass. I stood up from the ground and stood in front of him. "What did you do to her." He growled

"I did nothing." I hissed. " And you thinking that I would ever do anything to her" I stopped myself as I glared at him.

"You're a metahuman" He seethed

"So is Barry! Not being able to run mach whatever does not make me a bad guy!" Now it was my turn to slam my fist into the door.

"You never told me." He stated

"Yeah well you kept secrets from me too. So don't go saying shit like that." I growled

"(Y/n) just tell me where Jessie is." He said calmly

"First I want you to answer one question for me." I stated

"Where is my daughter?" He asked more aggravated

"There was never a chance for us was there?" I asked. His anger seemed to diminish as he looked at me.

"(Y/n). Just help let me find my daughter." He sighed.

"She's in Opal City." I stated and stood up straight. "Apartment 203 in Opal City Towers"

"Thank you." He muttered and walked over to the keypad.

"I loved you." I muttered and he looked back at me.

"What?" He asked

"I fucking loved you." I said louder.

"Well, I.. I uh don't know how to respond to that right now." He sighed and looked down at the keypad.

"Don't close the doors." I said and he looked over at me. "Please don't close the door."

"I'm sorry (Y/n). I really am." He sighed and pressed the button. The door slowly shut. I saw Harry just standing outside watching me as it shut. I yelled in frustration and slammed my first against the door as my eyes started to water.