Holiday Requests

UPDATE: As of December 6, I am STILL ACCEPTING holiday requests. If you want to request any thing with a Holiday/Winter theme, please read over my guidelines (which are at the bottom of this chapter) then feel free to send me your request in a message as I don't accept requests that are posted in the comment section.
_________
I will be attempting to do 12 Days Of Ficmas but it all depends on how many holiday requests I receive. I think I have 4 over on my Tumblr and even if I receive more than 12 I want to write a bunch :) So if anyone has any holiday requests, as long as they follow the guidelines, feel free to send them to me over a message!

*who I write*
Grant Gustin
Barry Allen
Cisco Ramon
Caitlin Snow
Harrison Wells (any earth)
Wally West
Iris West
Leonard Snart
Mick Rory
Jessie Wells
*
I do not write for Joe West, due to the fact that I am horrible at writing his personality and how he would act.

It seems as though not many people are following my guidelines so I am going to post them here so if anyone wants to request something they will know the rules.

Hey guys, so I've noticed that some of you are requesting are leaving your requests in the comments on chapters but unfortunately I don't receive every notification on my books which means I might not see your request or I just forget about them. I only accept requests that are sent to me in a message, and not just left in comments.

I also have a few rules for requesting aside from the fact that I do not write smut or self harm/hatred
-please do not request anything that is literally "you should write an imagine about this character." or anything without an actual plot. These requests don't help with my already writer blocked ideas. I need some sort of plot
-please reframe from finishing a request with "do what you want" or "you can choose what happens next"
-If you want to read about a character. Send in a request, I can't do anything with "Can you write for ___" when it doesn't have a request. I write based on requests.
-please add as much detail to your request as possible. I can't do much with "SomeonexReader they're dating"
-please don't ask for a long oneshot/imagine while requesting. The oneshot/imagines are as long as I can make them, and sometimes thats only 200 some words because I run out of ideas.
-and as you can (hopefully) tell, i don't write imagines with anyones actual name, they are all (y/n).