For So Long (Grant x Reader)

Hi! I was wondering if you could do a oneshot about Grant Gustin, where Reader and him are both in The Flash (& are a couple), and they're filming reader's death & then Grant realizes he loves her and couldn't live without her and tells her & fluff?

(Y/c/n)= your characters name.

Your character on the show has the same powers as Killer Frost

Grant pov

I stood in place, waiting to hear Glen Winter -the director- yell action, (y/n) was sitting cross legged on the ground about 20 feet away, she had gotten out of makeup after an hour and a half and was covered with blood, bruise, and cut makeup. I couldn't help but frown at the sight, I know it's just stage makeup but it looks real y'know. I noticed (y/n) wiggling her eyebrows in my direction. "C'mon Grant, lighten up!" She called over to me.

"My crime fighting partner is being killed, I think I have a reason to be bitter." I called back and she threw her head back laughing.

"This is Central City and I'm a Metahuman! You know I'll be back one way or another." She laughed

"And what if they don't bring you back?" I ask

"It's not like I won't be here all the time! I'm dating that super hot actor that plays Barry Allen." She smiled "Plus there's a chance for me to come back for Earth-2 episodes."

"Alright love birds, we're starting." Glen called as Teddy Sears gets into place. I watched as he gripped (y/n)s collar. (Y/n) went stretched her legs out infront of her and let her body go limp and Teddy held her up. I heard Glen yell action and watched as Teddy brought his fist up and slammed it down passed (y/n)s face. I winced as I watched some of the fake blood from the packet that Teddy had clutched in his hand flow down (y/n)s cheek and down to the concrete floor of zooms hideout. I let out an anger filled scream.

"(Y/c/n)!" I screamed and struggled against the bind that was hooked around my knee and attached to the ground. "Zoom! Leave her alone!" I yelled. "Let her go!"

"Whatever you say." He dropped (y/n) and her body fell to the ground. The camera followed Teddy as he walked towards me, the makeup crew ran over to (y/n) and poured some fake blood on the ground around her.

"I will beat you one day." I hissed

"But not without your sidekick." Zoom stated and in seconds I was free from the bind around my leg.

"Cut. Teddy run outta there!" Glen called and Teddy ran off. "And action!" Glen shouted. I ran over to (Y/n) and knelt down beside her. Her eyes were open and she had tears streaming down her face.

"Go after him." She said quietly as she looked up at me.

"I'm not leaving you." I tucked my hand behind her neck and lifted her head off the ground. She winced acting as if it was painful to move.

"You can stop him." She took a sharp intake of air as I moved my hand from her neck to the back of her head.

"You're bleeding. (Y/c/n) I've gotta get you to Caitlin." I moved so I could pick her up in my arms, but she pushed me away.

"She won't be able to help me." She sighed.

"You're getting cold." I muttered

"I'm freezing from the inside out." She coughed "Something within me must've reacted with my abilities after he dropped my on my head." She sighed

"You're dying." I felt the tears form in my eyes as I removed my Flash mask from my face.

"I love you." She stated as she stared up at me.

"I love you too." I wrapped my arms around her "I love you so much." The tears began to fall down my cheeks as her head lolled to the side.

"Cut!" Glen yelled. (Y/n) sat up straight and looked over at me with a sad smile. She reached her hands up and wiped her thumbs over my cheek, wiping away the tears that had fallen.

"I sure do hate seeing you unhappy, even if it's for a scene." She sighed. We both stood up and walked back to our shared trailer. Once we walked up the steps into the trailer (Y/n) greeted Jett and Nora then jogged to the bedroom to change out of her bloody clothes. I sat down on the couch and the dogs jumped up on either side of me and laid down. "Are we going to the bar on fifth street tonight with the rest of the cast?" (Y/n) asked while changing

"We usually do, do we not" I chuckled

"Just making sure" She laughed and walked into the main area. "Ready to go film your next scene?" She asked

"Are you going to be watching?" I asked pointing a finger at my hair. She looked at me confused until she ran a hand through her hair and realized there was fake blood in it.

"After I rinse the blood out of my hair and wash my face." She chuckled and turned towards the way she just came from.

"Can I talk to you for a second? Before you go wash up." I pushed myself up off the couch.

"Yeah sure. Whaddup?" She spun around to face me.

"So you know how at the end of the scene Barry tells (y/c/n) that he loves her?" I ask and she nods. "Well uh.. You see. I meant it." I said fast

"I know Barry meant it." She chuckled

"No I mean, I love you." I clarify

"I know." She placed her hand on my cheek and leaned in to kiss me. She placed a small peck on my lips and pulled away.

"What, no I love you too?" I smirked

"I love you Grant, I have for so long." She kissed me again.

"Really?" I asked confused

"I tell you everyday." She chuckled

"I have never heard you say it before." My jaw hung open slightly

"Every morning when I wake up before you and every night before we go to sleep." She shrugged "And now that you've said it, I will say it louder now." She smiled

"Why haven't you said it louder yet?" I questioned

"I was worried that you didn't feel the same way." She mumbled

"I was worried about that too." I sighed

"I guess we have nothing to worry about anymore." She suggested and I chuckled

"Oh please, you know that I'll never stop worrying about you." I stated

"And I wouldn't want it any other way." She smiled and I pulled her into my arms. "Never leave me." She mumbled

"Wouldn't dream of it." I pressed my lips to her head. "I don't think I'd be able to live without you."